Kutcher sporting Titleist winter warm gloves

Kutcher sporting Titleist winter warm gloves

•  

Quick picture of Matt Kutcher holding Titleist winter warming gloves.  I am sure he took some grief for that one, but I am sure it was worth keeping the hands warm.

• 3542 points

I noticed that too...it also looked like someone tried to black-out the Titliest logo. It was still obvious what it said but, the logo was  not bright white. BTW...I love my Titleist winter warming gloves, great for cold weather rounds.

•  

A lot of effort goes into protecting the brand. When I think if B-stone I think of Kutch and Sneds. Tiger for years had a simple N**e putter cover over his Scotty. Luke Donald was gaming the R11 driver with Mizuno headcovers.

• 1062 points

I loved the fact that when he needed to keep the hands WARM.....he turned to Titleist to make it happen. When you need the best, you know where to go......

• 2781 points

shawks11
    I noticed that too...it also looked like someone tried to black-out the Titliest logo. It was still obvious what it said but, the logo was  not bright white. BTW...I love my Titleist winter warming gloves, great for cold weather rounds.

I noticed the blacked out Titleist logo to.  I just figured since he played for another company they were just trying to hide the logo.

•  

I loved seeing that!  I mean he does use a Vokey 60* wedge but pretty funny that without Titleist, Kuuuch woudln't have won!  :-)

•  

I did not pick that one up.  I will have to keep my eyes open for Luke.  Tiger is still with the Ping grip on the Nike putter, I am still thinking he would love to game his Scotty again though.  Brought him most of his majors.