FJA Logo on the gloves

FJA Logo on the gloves

•  

Does anyone know if we can get the FJA logo on FJ gloves?  This is probably a question best answered by Maria, but it would be great to know if anyone has done it.  

I would venture to guess that the leather gloves are a no-go, but the synthetics, rain, and winter gloves might have a chance...

•  

There are a number of different styles that may be customized. I will check on the styles and minimum quantities.

•  

Send me the info on this Rick. Highly interested.

Also let me know when the Spring gear can be ordered. Have a few "needs."

•  

So, the answer to Todd's qustion is yes you can get the FJA logo on FJ gloves. The bad news is that the minimum order is 72 DOZEN!

Randy, I should be able to order the Spring line for you now, just let me know what you are looking for and I will make the call to get delivery for you.

•  

WHOA!  72 dozen is a tad too many.  At 15 rounds per glove, that would allow for 12,960 rounds - yup a tad too many for me at my current playing pace...Thanks for checking Rick!  I appreciate it.

•  

The spring items are really nice -  especially the new chambray shorts (periwinkle, spa blue (probably named wrong), and pink).  I'm going to have him order me all three with a tonal logo. 

My local professional ordered eight different shirts for our shop.  I'm working on him to add 3 more with just the FJ logo.

•  

72 Dozen...If each FJA  got a dozen or so we would be able to hit that number pretty easily. I would get a couple dozen at least. Having the logo on a glove would be outstanding!!!!

•  

ToddL
    WHOA!  72 dozen is a tad too many.  At 15 rounds per glove, that would allow for 12,960 rounds - yup a tad too many for me at my current playing pace...Thanks for checking Rick!  I appreciate it.

72 dozen...that is a lifetime supply. It would sure be fun to try and wear them out.

•  

I wish all of you the best of luck trying to get that many FJA's together.  

Do the gloves have to be the same size too?  That may be an issue.

•  

is that how many ambassaders there are cool...

•  

ToddL
    Does anyone know if we can get the FJA logo on FJ gloves?  This is probably a question best answered by Maria, but it would be great to know if anyone has done it.  

I would venture to guess that the leather gloves are a no-go, but the synthetics, rain, and winter gloves might have a chance...

i say that the Sciflex glove would be the one because they have the mesh on the nuckle that said footjoy for years so i say that they could put ambassader on them too

•  

The glove that is used is a StaSoft.....

•  

Hmm not biggest fan of the StaSoft for my game. Sounds like a great idea but 72 dozen is the deal breake and not everyone is going to want the StaSoft

•  

Mike, I could not agree more. I was just supplying the info....

•  

If each FJA buy his dozen we almost can get them. I really would prefer the Sciflex.