Forums

FJ WinterSof

•  

I will be wearing them tomorrow am.  I bit cold still @ 9:00

•  

Cold and windy round yesterday but my hands were so happy and comfy in their WInter Sofs  !   Going to a Stocking stuffer for my nephew !

• 2397 points

picked up a pair of wintersofs two weeks ago and they work great.  also have pair of older FJ winter gloves which are fleece.  Used both with recent temps here.

• 2756 points

Lusogolf
    Everytime I use it never take them off to hit a shot. They are very warmy and comfortable.

That's the thing I thought I wouldn't do.  Couldn't believe it when I kept them on the whole round.

• 781 points

Been using these gloves this winter season and they are far the best compared to others I've tried.  Not to thick and keeps my hands warm even in 30 degrees weather.

• 781 points

Been using these gloves this winter season and they are far the best compared to others I've tried.  Not to thick and keeps my hands warm even in 30 degrees weather.

• 4647 points

I didn't even know these were part of the product line! While golf in the snow is challenging, I am picking up a pair for general wear and driving as well...

•  

These gloves are fantastic!  I actually wear them as my everyday gloves in the winter here in Milwaukee. I am not a fan of bulky gloves, and these are great for driving.

•  

shaun13
    These gloves are fantastic!  I actually wear them as my everyday gloves in the winter here in Milwaukee. I am not a fan of bulky gloves, and these are great for driving.

I do the same as well. Though not as often now that I am in SoCal!

• 691 points

Wintersof gloves are the best for playing in cold weather conditions, I played several winter rounds with mine and my hands never loose the dexterity to effectively hold a club.  I would recommend them to anyone planning on playing in temperatures from 40 degrees to 20 degrees.

• 4203 points

They look kinda bulky. I just buy a R and L StaSof to play in the cooler months in Tx. But based on this thread I will try a pair.

•  

When it's really cold and you, just have to play, Wintersof gloves and the Footjoy Performance Sweater make it comfortable, fun and enjoyable. An enclosed cart and a heater, even more so.

• 544 points

I rarely play when it is could enough for gloves.  But this year I went on an early season golf trip and it was quite frigid by NC/SC standards.  I used my FJ rain gloves and they kept my hands warm along with the big mittens in the cart and between shots.

I have a pair of the wintersoft gloves that I wear casually, but too bulky to grip a club, IMO.

• 757 points

I love my Wintersof!! I gave my brother a pain a few weeks ago. He liked them so much, he is going to buy another pair to wear for officiating high school hockey.  FJ gloves on the ice rink!