Forums

FootJoy StaSof Tour Star

•  

golferdrmjr
    I tried the first "Star" glove today and was very happy with the way it worked and felt. It definitely feels thinner than the regular StaSof glove. If you get some, I think you'll be happy as well.

Same here Don - they feel thinner, kind of how the palm of the SciFlex glove.

•  

I just finished playing a second round with my "Star" glove and I like it even more than the first. It just feels really good. I have not tried a PTL yet, but I am thinking they must feel similar. FYI.

•  

golferdrmjr
    Wheelez3030

i dont think so i think that they are just the stasof gloves with a star on them

"I don't think so"? So actually, you don't know. If you had gone to their website, you would have been able to "read" the description of the FJ StaSof Tour Star Golf Glove. The description does not say anything about there being a "star on them". But I will let you know on Monday when my order arrives. Please don't give an opinion on a product that you actually have no knowledge of. Thanks in advance.

In the description from Footlocker it states: "These StaSof Star golf gloves are marked with a star on the inside of the glove behind the backhand. Get the true mark of a player with these StaSof golf gloves."

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

golferdrmjr
    Wheelez3030

i dont think so i think that they are just the stasof gloves with a star on them

"I don't think so"? So actually, you don't know. If you had gone to their website, you would have been able to "read" the description of the FJ StaSof Tour Star Golf Glove. The description does not say anything about there being a "star on them". But I will let you know on Monday when my order arrives. Please don't give an opinion on a product that you actually have no knowledge of. Thanks in advance.

In the description from Footlocker it states: "These StaSof Star golf gloves are marked with a star on the inside of the glove behind the backhand. Get the true mark of a player with these StaSof golf gloves."

-ICONs for ALL

Yes, this was established 20 days ago. There is a tiny star ONLY on the inside of the glove. Very small and easily overlooked.

•  

I just played a third round with my "Star" glove. Still very good feel and looks great. Very slight wear on the thumb or it would look like new. FYI.