Forums

If you love color...

•  

You can have the color Cpt. Rainbow.  I have appropriate color for my taste.  

TT

•  

I could see adding one colored glove to the assortment for some pop, but not sure I would go with a colored glove all of the time. White is just easy to match up.

• 3506 points

Tar Heel
    GT Fore update.....

Since Smith, Hokie and I have tried these gloves I think we can say that the overall quality of the glove is fantastic. The leather is just awesome. I will also say that while $35 is steep, it's only around $12 more than the top of the line FJ models. And since I'm a lefty, I can't get the Pur Soft model anyway.

I love FJ gloves a great deal. But I also want color in my equipment, and so this option works out quite nicely.

Sorry to revive an old post here but GFore intrigues me...

Due to the fact that the GFore glove is all leather, was there any kind of bleeding or color running on the skin? In the same light, how was the feel of the glove after 3-5 rounds? Sorry for being a glove nerd here, I just want to know b/c there is a lot of buzz about GFore and I like being informed!

•  

I have been using the G-Fore now since this post started. No "bleeding" at all, ever. I have used each glove for much more than 5 rounds each and all of the gloves still looks and feels almost new.

Since these are colored, they do not show the usual darkening in the grip areas where your hands contact the club. While these are expensive gloves, they are well worth the cost if you're looking to add a couple colors to your "special occasion" collection.

• 3506 points

TH- I appreciate your response and experience. Reasoning for my probing is due to what you mentioned: price. At SRP $35 I want to be sure that the glove will hold true. I personally would only purchase for the color. If I want quality and mental comfortability, I will stick with my PTL's and SciFlex models.  Have you or anyone tried the "GFore You" custom idea? Like MyJoys for gloves! Wonder if FJ has considered...?

•  

SEEMS TO ME THAT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO WE WERE DISCUSSING THE COLOR COMBOS POSSIBLE IF AND WHEN FJ GOT INTO THE APPARELL LINE.

THE COMMUNITY SAID IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY COULD BETTER COLOR MATCH THEIR SHOES WITH OTHER CLOTHING.

WEELL, LOOK AT US NOW.

FOOTJOY LISTENS AND HEARS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE GLOVES WILL MATCH SOON.

•  

Hope so Dogloski.

•  

They look like really good coloured gloves. I think an internet search to check UK availability is about to ensue. While they may be expensive it seems that TH's experience suggests they are good value for money: You get what you pay for in this world.