Forums

PURE TOUCH Support Group

•  

I believe that the PTL is in a class by itself.  In my humble opinion, it is worth every penny...

Wonder if we could get the FJA logo on the velcro?

•  

ToddL
    I believe that the PTL is in a class by itself.  In my humble opinion, it is worth every penny...

Wonder if we could get the FJA logo on the velcro?

Agree about the PTL...it is definitely my glove of choice.  I like the idea of getting the FJA logo on the velcro, although I doubt this would be possible.

•  

After all of the recommendations, I may be putting away my Spidr's for good and go with the PTL. Picked a couple up last night at my local course. I can't wait.

•  

ToddL
    PTL = best glove on the market.  You get what you pay for.  The quality of the material, and the workmanship that goes into the PTL is TOPS.  The leather feels like butter.  If you have not tried the PTL, do it!!!

I love 'em, but the way I sweat, I can't justify the cost.

•  

Fred, how do you like your StaSof Tour Star gloves? I really like mine.

• 859 points

I switched to the PT last summer and its hands down the best glove. I have a fair number of backups and rotate a few I keep in my bag.

• 2756 points

Stocked up this fall so I'd have a fresh stash for spring.  Can't wait for the snow to melt....

•  

Did some cleaning in the Golf Loft and these didn't make the cut. Off to the trash bin with them. This is about 2 months worth of gloves for me...

• 5037 points

what are the key differences in the Pure Touch glove over the other fine Foot Joy gloves (I play Sta Sof)? Besides costing  more $ ??

• 5037 points

19hole
    Did some cleaning in the Golf Loft and these didn't make the cut. Off to the trash bin with them. This is about 2 months worth of gloves for me...

The companies of Acushnet thank you for your patronage 19hole!!

• 5037 points

19hole

The companies of Acushnet thank you for your patronage 19hole!!

• 3627 points

They're pretty nice, but I still like the StaSof.

•  

As good as the StaSoft is, it is not even close to e feel of the PTL!

•  

I am with 19hole - the PTL is the best feeling glove on the market.  You get what you pay for...

•  

19hole
    As good as the StaSoft is, it is not even close to e feel of the PTL!

Can I get an "AMEN".  Really no comparison in my opinion.

TT