Forums

PURE TOUCH Support Group

• 384 points

I can't be the only one with a borderline obsession for the FJ Pure Touch. I have now collected 4. I say collected because I haven't put one in play yet. They are almost too perfect to waste. Somewhat joking of course. I have been working through my prior inventory of gloves before I put them in play - I don't like to alter feel by switching between gloves.
  •  

Love to say I am with you but footjoy is not YET making these for left handed players.  I am currently wearing the spidr2 :)

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

Love to say I am with you but footjoy is not YET making these for left handed players.  I am currently wearing the spidr2 :)

Hey Randy why no left handed version ... purely volume?

I know the Lefty rate must be a bit lower but I encounter a lot of lefties in my trails.

OZ-Crocman

•  

CROCMAN

RANDYWILDMAN

Hey Randy why no left handed version ... purely volume?

I know the Lefty rate must be a bit lower but I encounter a lot of lefties in my trails.

OZ-Crocman

Yep -the volume answer. I understand but that doesn't mean I have to like it. 

Hey Croc,I heard from a guy who used to work in New Zealand that a lot of companies would send them left over lefty clubs and they had a lot of players who learned to play with these clubs even though they may have righties to start. any truth to this or was he just telling stories. I just wondered if some clubs might have come to Australia and maybe that is why you encounter lots of lefties ?

•  

Hey ACM, put one of those gloves in play.  Trust me you will not regret it.  Best glove going.  

• 2718 points

I never realized what a difference a glove can make. After my first Pure Touch I packed all the others away.

•  

acmcgaha
    I can't be the only one with a borderline obsession for the FJ Pure Touch.  I have now collected 4. I say collected because I haven't put one in play yet. They are almost too perfect to waste.  Somewhat joking of course.  I have been working through my prior inventory of gloves before I put them in play - I don't like to alter feel by switching between gloves.

You are not the only one.  I'm a HUGE fan of the PTL, currently have one in play, two extras in my bag "just in case," and 4 stored as "back ups."  It's an incredible glove.  The StaSof is a great glove as well, but I absolutely LOVE the PTL.

•  

PTL = best glove on the market.  You get what you pay for.  The quality of the material, and the workmanship that goes into the PTL is TOPS.  The leather feels like butter.  If you have not tried the PTL, do it!!!

• 384 points

Put 1 in play yesterday.  They are ... Different!  Check out the photo in  my other post.

•  

And they keep those goats away from Fred so you know they are PURE!  

In all seriousness I haven't put mine from FJ into play yet but I've put it on a few times.  I think I'm moving from StaSof to PTL next year!  Holy smokes it's a unbelievable feel.

•  

Justinu3
    And they keep those goats away from Fred so you know they are PURE!  

In all seriousness I haven't put mine from FJ into play yet but I've put it on a few times.  I think I'm moving from StaSof to PTL next year!  Holy smokes it's a unbelievable feel.

Do you wear the PTL when posting here?

•  

My keyboard isn't clean enough to deserve the touch of PTL.... I save it for special occasions.

•  

I gamed it once and LOVED it.  I'm going to save it for important rounds.  It's too good of a glove to wear for practice rounds.

•  

UsIng the weather Soft down hear in FL. Humidity still high. Will go to Stay Soft soon.

•  

Haven't heard from you in a while, but my guess is you have not gone back to any other glove....true?