Forums

Beer branded glove

•  

I've seen a lot of gloves that are logoed on the fastener, including FJs. Clubs and tournaments do that all the time. But this came across my desk this morning. It's like they want to make golf NASCAR.

•  

Very tacky looking in my humble opinion. Hopefully it is not associated with FootJoy.

•  

I don't even think I would wear it to practice in.

•  

HA!  maybe on some TV golf exhibition. . . but not . . . anyway, I could have it at the clubhouse after a round.

•  

noeldaof

HA!  maybe on some TV golf exhibition. . . but not . . . anyway, I could have it at the clubhouse after a round.

Yeah! ... Maybe it's designed to hold your beer in the bar /19th hole after your round or perhaps for those diehards who need a beer during the round.

I guess if they throw enough money around someone will end up wearing it.

OZ-Crocman 

•  

are for the Nascar fans who golf? just can't get away from the logo's ?

•  

CROCMAN

noeldaof

Yeah! ... Maybe it's designed to hold your beer in the bar /19th hole after your round or perhaps for those diehards who need a beer during the round.

I guess if they throw enough money around someone will end up wearing it.

OZ-Crocman 

. . . keep your hands dry as you reach for a cold one each time! (lol)

• 2795 points

Let's hope this doesn't become a trend. We don't need walking billboards on the course.

•  

that would be great for my redneck friends but it is not for me

• 678 points

Hideous. I can see putting. A logo on the ball marker but not the entire glove. Would hate looking at that all day. Would make me want to drink.
  •  

Now that would be the perfect glove for a bachelor party golf outing!  Make the groom-to-be play in that!  

•  

GTJacket8

Now that would be the perfect glove for a bachelor party golf outing!  Make the groom-to-be play in that!  

I was thinking that as well haha, my bach party will be in May. Could be fun thing to do.

•  

What the merchandising can do!!

• 1015 points

Merchandising like that isn't going to help golf and I think it'll be hard to find someone who finds the glove attractive enough to wear at all.