Forums

Does FJ still make the Spidr2 golf glove??

• 832 points

I am having alot of trouble finding this paticular golf glove. This glove fits my game I like to tee it high and let it fly and this is the only glove that gives me the control I want. I hope they still make this glove and I am just looking in wrong places. I have one brand new left and a bunch that have seen better days. Please help.

•  

If you find a Pro shop or a retaileer near you that carries FJ gloves, they can order them for you. You may have to buy them 3 or 6 at a time, but it should be no problem for them to order them for you. I have done this with the StaSof at my local golf course.

• 832 points

Thank you for your help. I actually just asked my pro and he had a box with ten left and sold them to me real cheap. Glove jackpot!!

•  

airsinclair23

Thank you for your help. I actually just asked my pro and he had a box with ten left and sold them to me real cheap. Glove jackpot!!

10 SPIDR2's will last forever...those things are practically bulletproof!

•  

just bought one. looking forward to trying it out :)

•  

RANDYWILDMAN

just bought one. looking forward to trying it out :)

I love the Spider2's.   Since I won one from FJ last summer, it's all I've been gaming.  I just picked up two more of them.  They're great gloves

•  

no they dont make them any more because i ask one of the guys at my local golf shop the same question