Forums

Pure Touch Limited Glove

•  

Has anyone tried this glove yet? What are your opinions?

•  

Haven't tried this one.  I've been using the SciFlex and it works well for me.  Would be curious to hear opinions on the different gloves as compared to each other.

•  

This ia actually my go-to glove right now. Try it on once and you're sold. Two main features help position it above anything else on the market, in my opinion...

1) The fit is consistently snug, no matter how many times you take it on/off. With some gloves I feel like I'm trying to get it tighter and tighter as the round goes on and the leather loosens up, but not this one. Fits as well after 3 rounds as it did when you first put it on.

2) The removal of perforations on the palm/fingers makes the feel between your hand and the club that much better. And as your hands sweat, the glove actually becomes more tacky.

Not sure how we improved on the StaSof, but we did. Give it a try.

•  

I will give one a try. My current glove is the Titleist Perma-Tech. A great glove at a very competitive price point. I get them by the dozen, I use a LOT of them!

•  

Tried one of these this weekend and it is a great feeling glove. It will be interesting to see how long it will last compared to the Titleist Perma-Tech that I have been using for a few years. I typically get about 6 rounds out of a glove before it starts to get a bit hard and slick feeling.

Nothing like the feel of a new glove!!!

• 1206 points

I wish I could find the Pure Touch in my area in Massachusetts. I am anxious to try it out, but can't find it anywhere.

I have read great things about this glove

•  

Anyone know of any online retailers that sell the Pure Touch.  I am not sure if there are any retailers that carry this glove here in Michigan and my interest has been peaked by these comments.

Tim

•  

tim6918

Anyone know of any online retailers that sell the Pure Touch.  I am not sure if there are any retailers that carry this glove here in Michigan and my interest has been peaked by these comments.

Check out golflocker.com...i'm pretty sure they have them.  I was lucky enough to try the PureTouch out and it is awesome. I've been a StaSof guy for a long time but the PureTouch is my new go to glove.  You just can't beat the style, fit and feel.

•  

md7716

tim6918

Check out golflocker.com...i'm pretty sure they have them.  I was lucky enough to try the PureTouch out and it is awesome. I've been a StaSof guy for a long time but the PureTouch is my new go to glove.  You just can't beat the style, fit and feel.

Thanks for the response.  I put in an order for 4 of them.  I have read some good things about this glove.  Never thought I would be so excited about purchasing gloves.

Tim

•  

Oggie and Tim, let me know if you want to try this glove. I will get them to you.

•  

Is it available in a lefty version? Have not seen it at any local stores in the Milwaukee area and would love to try one.

•  

Looks like left hand only (right handed player) right now......

•  

That is too bad. Being a left handed player really limits access to great items like this, and the colored gloves.

•  

I do feel the pain for the lefties (although I am right handed).  They seem to get left out (no pun intended) on a lot of different aspects. 

I did try out the Pure Touch glove and I love it.  I seem to sweat a lot in my palms, and just like Chris said, it seems to get more tacky.  This may be my new glove of choice, but I like the color options in the SciFlex line... any chance the PT will get a splash of color?

•  

shaun13

That is too bad. Being a left handed player really limits access to great items like this, and the colored gloves.

Yeah there really seems to be a shortage of lefty equipment.  But, from the manufacturers vantage point it would probably be a money losing endeavor.  There are not enough left handed players to create a large demand for certain pieces of equipment.

Tim