Forums

Pure Touch Limited vs. StaSof

•  

Guitarleyrod

Sold, thanks for the input.  I'm going to try these!

You will not be dissapointed.

TT

•  

My pro handed me three PTL's on Saturday.  I absolutely love these gloves. 

TT

•  

OUTIGER

My pro handed me three PTL's on Saturday.  I absolutely love these gloves. 

TT

You and me both Tim!  The StaSof is a great glove, no doubt about it but for me the PTL is IT in terms of gloves.

•  
    They are now the ONLY glove I wear!
    • 324 points

How does the PTL compare to the Titleist Players glove?  I thought they were the same when both companies were owned by the same parent company.  I like the StaSof but not as much as the Players.  No retailer has the PTL near me so I would need to order some to try it out.  Thanks for the feedback

•  

The PTL is much softer and thinner feeling than the Titleist Players glove.

• 324 points

19hole

The PTL is much softer and thinner feeling than the Titleist Players glove.

Thanks for the reply, I will order some

• 343 points

Great post.  I have been using the Titleist gloves lately, but will have to try one of the Pure Touch gloves.

• 542 points

The titleist players is similar to the PTL except its 3-4 bucks more expensive

•  
    There is really no comparision between the PTL and the Titleist Players glove. While the Players is a very nice glove, it feels thick and heavy when compared to the PTL. Once you go to the PTL you will not go back to any other glove. They are that good!
  •  

19hole
    There is really no comparision between the PTL and the Titleist Players glove. While the Players is a very nice glove, it feels thick and heavy when compared to the PTL. Once you go to the PTL you will not go back to any other glove. They are that good!

Bingo!  Best golf glove I've put on my hand.

•  

Have to go with PTL - There is no substitute!!!

•  

Have been a long time SCIFLEX user but just got my hands on some PTL so they will be getting a workout this weekend ... certainly feel nice ... too thin though ???

We shall see.

OZ-Crocman

•  
    No such thing as a glove that it too thin!
  •  

CROCMAN

Have been a long time SCIFLEX user but just got my hands on some PTL so they will be getting a workout this weekend ... certainly feel nice ... too thin though ???

We shall see.

OZ-Crocman

CONGRATULATION FJ !!!

WOW!!! I couldn't be more impressed with the PTL. An absolutely awesome golove and easily the best I have ever used.

This is pretty tough to say as I have used Sciflex for a few years now and rate them enourmously ... but but boy oh boy it's PTL all the way for me now (just gotta get though my SF stockpile)!

OZ-Crocman

Just gotta get through my current stockpile of SFs.