Forums

Pure Touch Limited vs. StaSof

•  

No PureTouch in the women's glove collection but can attest to the StaSof....Luv it ! Sometimes I  forget I even have a glove on.....Use a StaCooler in the summer months but may not make the switch over when the time comes this year.....

• 2661 points

Great comeback story! You really can't go wrong with either glove. I currently have both in the bag and depending on the weather dictates which one I use. But if I could I would play every round with the PTL. I just like to have it last longer than 3 rounds. Kind of hard here in Florida..

•  

Zombi, you should have your PGA Pro have a look at your grip and grip pressure. The PTL glove should last you moret han 3 rounds. I am pretty hard on gloves and I get at least 5 round plus practice, before round warmup and after round practice out of one.

•  

19hole

Zombi, you should have your PGA Pro have a look at your grip and grip pressure. The PTL glove should last you moret han 3 rounds. I am pretty hard on gloves and I get at least 5 round plus practice, before round warmup and after round practice out of one.

I was thinking the same thing 19hole.  The PTL may not be quite as durable as the StaSof, but it should be more durable than for 3 rounds.

• 811 points

I am looking forward to trying the PTL.  I am currently a StaSof wearer and have been for at least 5 years.  

•  

JCASS67

I am looking forward to trying the PTL.  I am currently a StaSof wearer and have been for at least 5 years.  

Both are excellent glove, and I think you'll find the PTL to be a little thinner/softer...maybe not quite as durable as the StaSof though.  I prefer the PTL personally but you can't go wrong with either.

• 2661 points

Usually from stretching out. It get's a little wet on warmer days and I really like a much tighter fit. Probably could still use them but I am very picky with the feel.

•  
    GTJacket8

fredcloss

golferdrmjr

Wheelez3030
    I would say use the sta soft gloves for 1 reason they are cheaper

Anybody? Anybody?

Duh?

Ha!  Ya'll are hilarious...

I know
  •  
    I prefer the pure touch since it is similar in feel to the Titleist Players Glove but has slightly better duability and consistency in construction...it might cost a couple bucks mre but for me it is a great choice compared to the thicker sta-stof...albeit both are great gloves!
  •  

Chris92009
    I prefer the pure touch since it is similar in feel to the Titleist Players Glove but has slightly better duability and consistency in construction...it might cost a couple bucks mre but for me it is a great choice compared to the thicker sta-stof...albeit both are great gloves!

Great post Chris and as I'm sure you can tell, I agree with you!

•  

Chris92009

I am going to purchase and evaluate.

Thanks for sharing.

-ICONs for ALL

• 3627 points

Very nice write up. Sounds like it's hard to go wrong with either.

•  

PTL is an awesome product.  I wear mine during the cooler times of the year.  When summer time hits, I switch back to the Sci Flex

TT

•  

What a great story.  Mine is not too disimilar. I gave up the game from the time I was 13 and picked it back up after the birth of my 1st boy.  I am in complete agreement that over time, you come to appreciate and strive for better quality products that help improve both your game and confidence.

• 463 points

Sold, thanks for the input.  I'm going to try these!