Forums

Gloves for hot/humid climates

•  

I readed from an Asian FJ site that there are available a range of gloves for hot/humid climates (TropiCool). It is announced that assures optimum breathability and avoid sweating.

Of course this product would be very appreciated in most of other countries with hot climates as South Europe, South America and even some states in US. More, have 5 colors available (Red/Yellow/Blue/White/Black).

Does anyone already used it?

Do FJ plan to release it in other countries?

•  

those are cool looking gloves but they also look some what like the sciflex gloves

•  

Hmm,

Maybe I should check out some of the other FJ sites. You are finding some really cool products. It would be cool if they brought some of that to us, their U.S. consumers.

I am anxious to see a yellow glove!

•  

Wheelez3030

those are cool looking gloves but they also look some what like the sciflex gloves

If you have a look on a detail picture you will see the material on the back glove is completely different from the Sciflex.

•  

Lusogolf

I readed from an Asian FJ site that there are available a range of gloves for hot/humid climates (TropiCool). It is announced that assures optimum breathability and avoid sweating.

Of course this product would be very appreciated in most of other countries with hot climates as South Europe, South America and even some states in US. More, have 5 colors available (Red/Yellow/Blue/White/Black).

I've never heard of them, but they would be sweet to use here in Texas during August.

•  

Dallin

Lusogolf

I've never heard of them, but they would be sweet to use here in Texas during August.

I do not believe we plan to release that glove in the states.  As for Europe I would doubt it would be released as what the Europeans usually want is very much inline with what Americans want in a golf product. 

It was as Luso pointed out designed for the extremely hot and humid climates of Southeast Asia.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

Dallin

Lusogolf

I do not believe we plan to release that glove in the states.  As for Europe I would doubt it would be released as what the Europeans usually want is very much inline with what Americans want in a golf product. 

It was as Luso pointed out designed for the extremely hot and humid climates of Southeast Asia.

Devin, can you confirm me if it is available for the middle east market (Dubai)?

•  
    Luso - I can try to find out on Monday buy given the international nature of this inquiry it could take a little longer to figure out...

•  

Thanks Devin, I appreciate that.

• 1441 points

That would be a sweet glove to have for all those hot day during the heat of the summer

•  
    The PTL is a great golf on hot days.
  •  

That would be a great glove for the southern US, especially the Gulf Coast that often has weather that rivals Malaysia...100 degrees and 100% humidity. Perhaps FJ could test market this idea there?

• 856 points

I am from Puerto Rico and could use these type of glovesfor sure. Every time I go home on vacation, I have to bring at least 10 gloves for a week trip. Temperatures are an average 80* at 7:00 am, ouch.... Where could I order some of these gloves? Thanks, Hector
  •  

Welcome to the team. I tried to get it from Dubai but unfortunately just S size available at the moment.

• 2671 points

I would like to try those. Get's really hot and humid down here in the summer.