Forums

WeatherSof size vs WinterSof size

• 115 points

Hi

I use WeatherSof Cadet Large glove.  I really like this.  As weather is getting colder, I like to try WinterSof.  It looks like I have to get one online.  What size should I order?

•  

Proceed with ordering the same size. 

•  

As Devin suggests, order the same size. I know this is what I do and have no regrets.

• 115 points

Thank you for your reply. 

Oh sorry to forgot specifying the real issue.

Cadet size is not available.  Should I go with L or XL?  I like to try on these, but it's hard to find from offline shop

S M ML L XL 2XL
    Regular Pairs
  •  

Salt,

Your best bet would be going with the Large WinterSof.

•  

This is also a good reference for me since I am planning on buying a WinterSof glove for the season too.

By the way, welcome salt to the forums!

• 1192 points

Who's used the WinterSof? Any reviews to share?

•  

the same size for both

•  

I have used them and they get very high marks (duh)....

For golf, I only use these for temps that are under 40 degrees. For the most part, that's a small percentage of my rounds. I personally prefer to use only glove, but in the cold use the cart mitts between shots.

One thing I do use my WinterSof gloves for is driving. They fit snuggly, not bulky, and are perfect for keeping my hands warm while behind the wheel. I know FJ can't market to that use, but I can tell you they are the most comfortable glove ever for that use.

•  

the same size you ware with weathersoft

•  

asualum

I just received my WinterSof gloves today, and I will be sure to post a review in the reviews section and here when I get a chance to use it at the range on Sunday!

•  

Don't know if it helps to much but for example I use Sciflex M size but WinterSof I use ML.

•  

I love the wintersoft and wear them everyday in the winter as my daily glove. They are slim enough to still be able to do everything with your fingers as if you did not have on gloves.

I do size down however from my usual golf glove size so they are a little tighter.

•  

asualum

I just bought some wintersof gloves last night.  They are AWESOME! I actually wore them on my drive to work this morning.  They also make excellent driving gloves because you don't have to take them off to get your keys out of your pockets or to adjust your Ipod controls.  They also get great grip on the steering wheel.  Oh yeah, by the way, they are great golf gloves too! I got some good swings in after work.

•  

Dallin

asualum

I just bought some wintersof gloves last night.  They are AWESOME! I actually wore them on my drive to work this morning.  They also make excellent driving gloves because you don't have to take them off to get your keys out of your pockets or to adjust your Ipod controls.  They also get great grip on the steering wheel.  Oh yeah, by the way, they are great golf gloves too! I got some good swings in after work.

Dallin - many people here at FJ wear them for driving also.  Allows you to keep some feel without freezing!