Forums

Good News

•  

Recently had occasion to talk to and refer one of the local Pros to the StaSof glove. He ordered mine and got some for himself as we both wear the same size. Talked to him this date and he is sold on them and going to stay with this glove. He was amazed at how the glove retained its tackiness throughout his tournament recently and showed no wear. And also today the other 2 Pros are going to also try the StaSof and with what the other Pro has recommended, I am sure both will be using this glove in the very near future.

Got to keep these guys aware of a great product.

•  

GREAT JOB EAGLE3.

IT'S AMAZING THAT A LOT OF THE PROS/ASSISTANTS HAVEN'T TRIED THE ITEMS THEY HAVE IN STOCK.,,,MAYBE NOT WITH ALL OF THE "STUFF' THERE IS OUT THERE.

BUT HEY FOLKS,,,,ANYTHING FOOTJOY IS ONLY THE BEST SO,,,LIKE,,,,,,LET 'EM KNOW.

•  

The half dozen I ordered are in at the course and I'm anxious to one into play tomorrow.

•  

I have been bouncing back between the StaSof and SciFlex, can't really decide which one I like more!  Oh the humanity!  The PTL is out b/c I can't swing the cost with the gloves I go through.  The best thing about the SciFlex is the color options... can coordinate to the extreme with those puppies.

•  

Well I'm a SciFlex guy too, though I have used quite a few of the StaSof this summer. But recently..... I have made the switch...

Seems the Titleist guys have added right hand gloves to the PlayersFlex line, and viola.... colors! So I picked up some Red and Carolina Blue models to use.
    I just have to use color coordination my friends!
  •  

Tar Heel

Well I'm a SciFlex guy too, though I have used quite a few of the StaSof this summer. But recently..... I have made the switch...

Seems the Titleist guys have added right hand gloves to the PlayersFlex line, and viola.... colors! So I picked up some Red and Carolina Blue models to use.

Tar Heel

I guess there has to be a traitor among us, but color seems to be the big reason. However, white does go with all things.

•  

Eh tu Eagle?

Traitor? Me? No way my friend. I'm keeping it in the Acushnet family for sure!

Just need to have that pop of color......

•  

Sounds very cool. I am liking the SPIDR2 though.

Hopefully the other 2 will like the glove though.

•  

eagle3

Recently had occasion to talk to and refer one of the local Pros to the StaSof glove. He ordered mine and got some for himself as we both wear the same size. Talked to him this date and he is sold on them and going to stay with this glove. He was amazed at how the glove retained its tackiness throughout his tournament recently and showed no wear. And also today the other 2 Pros are going to also try the StaSof and with what the other Pro has recommended, I am sure both will be using this glove in the very near future.

Got to keep these guys aware of a great product.

I hope Devin sent you the commission check you deserve!

•  

Tar Heel

Nice!  what other colors are available?  hmmmm... interesting.  

Randy, I always am impressed by your ability to color coordinate everything.

•  

Justin

They have 4 colors; Black, Red, Light Blue, and Grey.

Go to Golfsmith.com and you can order directly from there (where I bought).

And thank you for the compliment. I did stay aat a Holiday Inn Express last night!

•  
    Tar Heel

Justin

They have 4 colors; Black, Red, Light Blue, and Grey.

Go to Golfsmith.com and you can order directly from there (where I bought).

And thank you for the compliment. I did stay aat a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Great thanks! Haha I knew it!
  •  

good for you

•  

Eagle you are a real FJ Ambassador.

•  

I've used the StaSoft from the first day they made them - you're dead right Eagle - they stack "tacky" for a long time and recover well after being rinsed out to remove the salt buildup.