Forums

Broke

• 465 points

So i have  a footjoy spider 2 glove..it still has alot of life and the velcro side with FJ logo like the connector tab is what i'll call its is coming unsewn and it still is a good glove...think footjoy will replace it.

•  
    I can not make any promises but I will run it by customer service.

•  

ON ABOUT 4 OCCASIONS, I HAVE SENT GLOVES BACK TO FOOTJOY WITH A NICE LETTER OF EXPLANATION.  THEY HAVE ALWAS REPLACED FAULTY GLOVES FOR ME.  BY THE WAY DEVIN.  I SENT 2 MORE WEATHERSOF GLOVES THAT WERE TEARING APART AFTER A FEW ROUNDS.  HAVE NOT HEARS FROM THEM ON THOSE 2 GLOVES.  ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE I SENT ANOTHER WEATHERSOF BACK AND THEY DID REPOLACE IT.....BUT WITH THE WRONG SIZE.  THEY SENT ME A LARGE INSTEAD OF A MEDIUM

•  

Wow, great service if they are able to replace it! I would have just assumed to buy another one.

•  

Like everything else with FJ, just ask nicely. I have never been turned down for a reasonable request.

• 465 points

I would appreciate it devin...where how do u send a glove back

•  

FJ is the best hands down taking care of their customers.

•  

FOOTJOY,,,,,ONLY THE BEST !!!

•  

jcriswell1114

So i have  a footjoy spider 2 glove..it still has alot of life and the velcro side with FJ logo like the connector tab is what i'll call its is coming unsewn and it still is a good glove...think footjoy will replace it.

Me too!  I got one recently after my first spider glove wore out, and the glove is coming apart at the seam after 3 rounds.  I was just going to sew it back myself, but if I can send it back and get a new one that would be even better.

•  

Great Customer Service is a hallmark of FJ - the always do the right thing.

• 3506 points

fredcloss

Great Customer Service is a hallmark of FJ - the always do the right thing.

I completely agree. Couldn't say it any better myself!

•  

Hey criswell...did you get your resolution from FJ...were you satisfied??/

•  

Fortunately never had problems with any FJ product. This is the best warranty I can have.

• 2661 points

It's really refreshing to see such a large company stand behind the products the way they do. Look's like I am in the right place. Thanks FJ..

•  
    Zombi, you are definatly in the right place, FJ is all about quality and they stand behind it