Forums

More Sci Flex Options?

•  

Tar Heel

Hello Devin and Chris

OK, I know this is a topic we've discussed early on in the forums, but it's time again to ask for some additional color options of SciFlex gloves for we Lefty golfers. The ladies now have the Attitudes line and there are colors for the Righty golfers. But we southpaws are left out of the "choice" discussion with regards to gloves.

Since there will be abundant new fashion coming next spring via the FJ apparel line, it would be so lovely to add a couple color "pops" to the glove line up for us! Please consider showing us a little love!

I'm supporting the "Southpaws love colour" campaign. I think there is too much discrimination against colour-loving lefties and this could easily be rectified with colour pops. The campaign has begun and we ask you to sign the Give Southpaws paws the colour they deserve petition, so that the injustice can be seen in Black and white, since these are probably the only colours available at present. I am particularly passionate about this as I purchased my first SciFlex this weekend in red. I should also warn you that following this petition there will be the "we want our gloves in purple leather with green accents campaign. This may be only one person campaigning for this colour combination , but we have to stand firm and be heard brothers and sisters. 

Yes: I want a coloured glove for all golfers liberated from striking a ball with a right handed club. I am of sound mind and golfing ability:

Sign Here:...................................................................

•  
    I think they should bring back the USA sciflex glove
  •  

Sciflex are my favourite gloves and mores colours availability are always welcome.

•  

Lusogolf

Sciflex are my favourite gloves and mores colours availability are always welcome.

I think it would be cool to have Olympic team colors available.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

SciFlex are a very good product and should have more color options for both hands.

TT

• 3506 points

Hopefully there will be something in the works. I have a few colors in my stock and would love to add more. I think a navy blue or a coral would look real nice. Or something that coexists with the color stories. I know that would be a lot of $$ to produce such a glove that would have a limited window as the apparel lines are changing with the season.

•  

Do you know this option - Footjoy Sciflex USA Limited Edition???

The golf shop where I found it is stock out.

•  

I also find a black version of the Sciflex...but can't buy it anywhere!!

• 3506 points

Luso--  That USA glove was limited edition and I do not believe they are in circuit. If they are, I need to know where. I've searched high and low for this glove in an ML and come up with no luck!

•  

dzabkar

Luso--  That USA glove was limited edition and I do not believe they are in circuit. If they are, I need to know where. I've searched high and low for this glove in an ML and come up with no luck!

ebay is one place to look