Forums

The New StaSof

•  

Has anyone seen any sign of the new and improved StaSof glove yet? I wanted to give it a try after hearing about it. the Pros have already tested it and have reported excellent results.

•  

Hmm, sounds interesting. I haven't heard anything about it though.

•  
    It features a new leather from Pittards, Taction2. It handles moisture better then previous models along with increased tackiness. In my experience with the glove as the round progresses the tackiness of the glove also increases.

•  
    So Devin, ehich would you rather use; the new StaSoft or the Pure Touch?
  •  

Okay, so when it is going to bee available?? I would like to try it in comparison to the PTL. I really like the PTL, but always looking to improve if the new StaSof is as good  or better for me personally.

•  

19hole
    So Devin, ehich would you rather use; the new StaSoft or the Pure Touch?

I would like to know also.

•  

You really cannot go wrong with either; however, I tend to gravitate toward the new StaSof.  PLT is an unbelievably soft glove, but I feel the StaSof is tackier.  It also fits my hand a little better. 

•  

i'll let you know how I feel in few weeks. They just got them in at the Pro shop and I got one. I am still a PTL user and fan, but things could change.

•  
    Will have to keep an eye out for the new glove. Any idea what the MSRP is for the StaSoft?
  •  

Going to try one this weekend.

•  

will it be available in XXL? and/or black?

•  

The new StaSof will be available in XXL white.  It is offered in black but not in that size.

•  
    Just picked up a StaSof today. How can I tell it's the new?? Or are they not out yet??
    • 1567 points

If the package looked like this, I believe its the new one....

photo of product #

•  
    Louisville icon

If the package looked like this, I believe its the new one....

photo of product #

Couldn't of said it better myself