Forums

GRANDSONS SPIDR2

•  

PLAYED GOLF WITH MY GRANDSON YESTERDAY AND AS WE GET READY TO TEE OFF I LOOK OVER AND HE IS PUTTING ON A BRAND NEW SPIDR2.

,SO,,I SAYS,,WHERE DID YOU GET THAT,,,HIS REPLY,,,

WELL YOU TOLD ME AND YOUR FOOTJOY GUYS THEY WERE REALLY GOOD BLOVES SO I TOLD MOM (OUR DAUGHTER) TO BUY ME SOME FOR CHRISTMAS,,,SHE DID.

DO I GET A COMMISSION??????????????LOL,,,LOL

•  

LOL. That's just a part of our job!

•  

Your commission is the satisfaction of knowing your grandson is now on his path to using the right tools and technology to help his game.

: )

• 368 points

I'sn't it nice to know he was listening to you. Not very often do the younger generation listen to their grandfathers. Lucky for you, your grandson is one of the better ones.

•  

We reap the reward of good examples.

Well done Doug

Deno

•  

Thats our job :), great to know we are spreading the good word. Excellent to hear!

•  

Tar Heel

Your commission is the satisfaction of knowing your grandson is now on his path to using the right tools and technology to help his game.

: )

I TOTALLY AGREE TH,,,,,,,,BUT,IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF MENS LEFT HAND(R HAND PLAYER) IN SMALL SIZE AS A SMALL TOKEN.

LOL

•  

That's cool that he actually went and did it.

And that sounds like a pretty big token. :p

•  

WELL, I PLAYED GOLF WITH MY GRANDSON SUNDAY AND HE SHOT 89,,,,,,,OH-OH PAPA YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET RUN OVER.

HE WAS WEARING A NEW SPDR2,,,SO I ASK WHERE HE GOT IT AND HE SAYS,,," MY MOM GOT IT,,,I TOLD HER THAT'S THE ONLY KIND I LIKE",,,SO,,,,,,,.

HOOKED ON FOOTJOY,,,,,,,,ONLY THE BEST

•  

Word of Mouth and recommendation is a powerful thing. It's great to know that you recommendation was taken to heart and that your grandson has top notch gear. Your reward is the satisfaction of a job well done and the pleasure you have given to your Grandson.

•  

Doug... that is why you're an Ambassador.  Spread the good word of FJ.

•  
    Very nice, your grandson is on the right path!