Forums

FJ Cart Mitts

• 3506 points

ToddL

The temps are not usually the problem here in New England - we are tough...It is the wind chill that is most uncomfortable.  The courses tend to close when the greens freeze and are covered.  Some courses set up temp greens, but that is not too fun...When the courses close, I head inside to the Golf Dome.

index_04.jpg

DOME_031.jpg

Where is said Golf Dome? Need some fine tuning this NE winter

• 1441 points

what is the golf dome  todd?

•  

I recommend using mittens. Do not like the slip through kind on my wrist while swinging.

But then again my cold weather is different from the Eastern states guys.

• 2661 points

AHH I remember those days and now remember why I moved to Florida. The sting of the first shot in cold weather and waiting for the ringing to stop.

• 3506 points

Nelbass

Whats the difference between the mitts & the wintersof gloves. If my hands are cold playing, I sure don't want to be taking mittens on & off when I can just get my gloves on. I'm sure 1 of you will tell me otherwise but I don't see a reason for mittens if its cold.

The WinerSof gloves are for play whereas the cart mitts are for sitting in the cart, walking between shots, etc. You cant play with the mitts on but the gloves are intended for play. I have put the mitts over my WinterSof gloves and it gets crazy hot which is nice on those frigid New England mornings!

•  

Hit a few thin 3 irons yesterday in 45 degrees temperatures...the Doctor says he can re-attach my fingers once the swelling goes down.

•  
    fredcloss

Hit a few thin 3 irons yesterday in 45 degrees temperatures...the Doctor says he can re-attach my fingers once the swelling goes down.

I hope that will go well for you