Forums

FJ RainSof @ Ryder Cup

•  

As shown on the home page of FJ, a major portion of the players at the Ryder Cup have had the FJ RainSof gloves on, with Phil Mickelson wearing them on both hands. Great PR again for the brand in extreme conditions.

•  

I mean RainGrip® gloves. My bad! Sorry guys....

•  

Excellent gloves...served me well on many rainly days on the course.

•  

I like the gloves a lot, just wish they would get rid of the ball marker on them.

•  

Reviewing the FJ web page, it appears these gloves have been updated quite a bit since I bought my last pair.  Time for new ones!  

•  

I'm going to get a complete rain gear suit this year and these gloves are included in that suit.

•  
    Those are some good gloves
  •  

Wheelez3030

So you went back to a post from a year and a half ago for a five word post?  Come on Wheelez...

•  

GTJacket8

Wheelez3030

So you went back to a post from a year and a half ago for a five word post?  Come on Wheelez...

Thanks Andrew.

•  

I was told back in high school to get the soaked before you play in the rain to enhance the tackiness to them. Needless to say, they worked like a charm! I have never worn another rain glove and never will outside of the RainGrips! Should be a part of every golfer's bag.

•  

You soaked the rain gloves before even getting them into the rain? That's seems backwards (haha), but it sounds like it is just like breaking in some shoes by walking in them for a little bit.

•  

dzabkar

I was told back in high school to get the soaked before you play in the rain to enhance the tackiness to them. Needless to say, they worked like a charm! I have never worn another rain glove and never will outside of the RainGrips! Should be a part of every golfer's bag.

I'm convinced and will add these to my kit.

Thanks for the endorsement and prep advise.

-ICONs for ALL