Forums

Gloves for Arthritis

•  

Has there been any new glove by FJ that is on the market yet for those with the Big A??

One of the guys I golf with is having some trouble with the onset of this problem in his hands and asked me about FJ having something that would help. I told him I was unaware of anything at present, but would see if staff had anything in the works. I told him he might like to try the new Spider2 to help with his grip on the club, but that was as far as I would go with advice.

•  

Eagle...

The guy I played with on Thursday used 2 gloves when he used his driver, so he could grip the club less. And he used those gloves with the magnets in them. I know it's not a FJ product, but Lou swore these gloves worked well for him.

FJ gloves are still the best thing going!

•  

I recall an old post about an FJ glove that's no longer made but can sometimes be found on eBay -- had extra padding or something?? Anyone else remember what it was called?

•  

It is called the ShockStopper. There are still some available on different sites, but they are limited in size.

•  

I think Phil needs an arthritis glove if there ever is one... poor guy.

•  

eagle3

Has there been any new glove by FJ that is on the market yet for those with the Big A??

One of the guys I golf with is having some trouble with the onset of this problem in his hands and asked me about FJ having something that would help. I told him I was unaware of anything at present, but would see if staff had anything in the works. I told him he might like to try the new Spider2 to help with his grip on the club, but that was as far as I would go with advice.

+1 ON THE SPIDR2 eagle.

I KNOW IT HELPED ME EVEN THOUGH I GRIP VERY LIGHTLY THE SPIDR GAVE  ME A FEELING OF A MORE POSSITIVE GRIP

•  
    The spider 3 gloves are cool
  •  

Eagle, has your friend tried using larger grips? Like the Jumbomax or Golf Pride Jumbo Tour Wrap? i have friends that have achieved very good results using those products.

•  

fredcloss

Eagle, has your friend tried using larger grips? Like the Jumbomax or Golf Pride Jumbo Tour Wrap? i have friends that have achieved very good results using those products.

As of this day all 3 friends have gone to a slightly larger grip and 2 have begun using the Spidr2 glove and just love it. The othe person has switched to a competitors glove that is exclusively made for those with the big A. But, thanks for the info.

•  

eagle3

fredcloss

As of this day all 3 friends have gone to a slightly larger grip and 2 have begun using the Spidr2 glove and just love it. The othe person has switched to a competitors glove that is exclusively made for those with the big A. But, thanks for the info.

My pleasure - I'll mention the Spidr2 to my friends up here.

•  

SPIDR2 is a great glove choice. I'm not sure how it relates to athritis, but I can say that I really love the glove myself for my own game.

•  

Wheelez3030

Did you mean SPIDR2? I don't think there is a SPIDR3, yet at least.

• 3503 points

kab012345

Wheelez3030

Or is there?!?!?!?! Kidding. SPIDR2 would be FJ's best bet currently in my opinion.

•  
    kab012345

Wheelez3030

Yea I meant spider2 I pressed the wrong number on my iPod