Forums

PTL PACKAGING

• 542 points

TBH i don't think so.  Footjoy made that packaging so it seemed very expensive.  Look over function I guess...

•  

I like the package for the ptl

•  

Have to say that I really like to PTL packaging and certainly seems more luxurious and special.

BUT having said that I just dump it in the rubbish after I open it and fold my gloves in half and store it in my bag after a round.

An average glove lasts me about a month or two depending on how much I play so I don't have too many concerns about gloves loosing playability by the way they are stored or kept in my bag.

Understand though that some do like to re-package their gloves afterwards and just thing that if you give the box a squeeze and thres glove to first you should'nt have too many problems getting in sorted as new.

OZ-Crocman

•  

Couldnt disagree with you more Christian.  The PTL is the best glove going...

•  

If your glove is damp after use take it out of your bag and let it dry on a towel. Wet gloves in bags or or envelopes left inside a golf bag, is not good glove care.  After the gloves are dry let them breathe.