Forums

SPIDR2

•  

I had a bit of a problem today with the SPIDR2 in the rain but just switched to my rain gloves so it wasn't a huge deal. I have worn the SPIDR2 for 7 rounds and pretty happy with how its holding up.

•  

I like it mostly for range work.  It's made from a synthetic material which makes it less susceptible to holes.

•  

Futurepro17

SPIDR2 is a nice glove, but it does wear color-wise quickly.  White grips will make it look as good as new, but black will make it turn it into a Wintersof(black).  Good feel and quality otherwise!

HMMM, I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT.

I USE WINN ALL BLACK OVERSIZE +1/8 GRIPS-VERY SOFT.

WONDER IF YOUR GRIPS ARE CLEAN?

BECAUSE OF THE LITTLE INDENTATIONS THE SPIDR2 MAY CATCH SOME SMALL PARTICLES BUT A SIMPLE HAND WASHING WITH DISH DETERGENT AND DRYING OFF THEY COME OUT LIKE NEW.

INTERESTING

•  

Wonder if Bubba was following this thread?  Dog, you were way out in front of this wave!  Great job!

•  

Tried this glove out on the range today and was really impressed.  It's very comfortable and the grip is second to none.  I can't wait to game this glove

•  

I love them... I have 6 in my bag right now... All White and Black...

• 1613 points

Great input from all. I will definately try the Spider. I have used the gloves made from the Cabretta Leather. I like the way the leather forms to your hand and does not loose its' shape.

• 368 points

I just tried to submit a review on the SPIDR2 glove. I filled in the data and everything, but I can't find a box to click on to SUBMIT my review. What am I missing here. There is a box for writting a detailed review, but nothing happens when I click on the box. IS it me or is there a problem with this site?

• 368 points

I forgot to mention that I really like the SPIDR2 gloves. Excellent fit and feel and veyr comfortable as well as long lasting. IF only I can get the site to accept my review.

•  

Puttonce

I just tried to submit a review on the SPIDR2 glove. I filled in the data and everything, but I can't find a box to click on to SUBMIT my review. What am I missing here. There is a box for writting a detailed review, but nothing happens when I click on the box. IS it me or is there a problem with this site?

A preview and submit button should be at the bottom of the review page.

• 368 points

Devin_Gmitter

Puttonce

Thank you for your reply, but I still have the exact same problem. I just tried again and got the same screen where I rated the glove 1to5 in a few catagories, I checked the box for recommending the glove, I entered a nickname as requested.

But that's as far as it goes, There is NO box to click on to preview or submit my review. I've tried it 4 times now and can't get past the fillin screen. With out a box to click on to precede, I can't submit a review. It's getting more than a little frustrating.

•  

Puttonce

Devin_Gmitter

Puttonce

Thank you for your reply, but I still have the exact same problem. I just tried again and got the same screen where I rated the glove 1to5 in a few catagories, I checked the box for recommending the glove, I entered a nickname as requested.

But that's as far as it goes, There is NO box to click on to preview or submit my review. I've tried it 4 times now and can't get past the fillin screen. With out a box to click on to precede, I can't submit a review. It's getting more than a little frustrating.

What web browser are you using?  FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer?

Sometimes their are issues depending on what browser you use.

Let me know.

DG

• 368 points

I'm useing Internet Explorer, lastest version.

• 942 points

OK, I tired the Spider, and it is a good glove. Like Jlawson commented "The hex grip does take a little getting used to and it is more tacky than the standard glove."

I do give it a plus for how it wraps around the wrist and heal of my hand. This offers a good feel, but I need more feel from the ball that I get with Cabretta leather. Many good gloves on the market. Currently my choice is Taylor_Made. I will continue to look for anything that adds to my game..

I think the equipment and apperal continues to improve. My mission is now is to find some good feeling golf shorts. We have many good shirts to choose from, and now we need some good shorts.

One of the big name manufactures came out with briefs just for Seniors. Gold in the front brown in the back. I hear they are a big hit.

Tee it Up

•  

HUGE fan of the Spider.  I just put a hole in it and used a Titleist glove I had in my bag.  I have to say I missed the Spider.  It'll be my go to glove form now on.