Forums

Mitts

•  

Has anyone tried fleece cart mitts?

•  

I have a pair of the Titleist mitts and they are great on cold spring and fall mornings.

•  

I have a pair but I do not use them.  Usually I am not out if the weather is that cold!

•  

I actually use a pair of Outdoo Research mitten. They are warm, water proof, and eay to slide on and off.

•  

YES AND THEY ARE GREAT.  ALSO IN COLDER WEATHER, LIKE  IN NOVEMBER HERE IN WESTERN PA, I ALSO SPORT A HEAVY WINTER JACKET IN BETWEEN SHOTS.  THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR LAYERS AND LAYERS OF CLOTHING THAT RESTRICT THE SWING

•  

I use Titleist cart mitts. I not only use my mitts on my hands, I use them to keep my balls warm. While on the green or tee box, I keep my golf ball in the mitt. There is enough room for my hand and golf ball. 

•  

Circle

I use the Titleist fleece mitts as well because I don't like to wear 2 gloves in the cold (i.e. the WinterSof type). Mitts are perfect because they come on/off quickly, or you can just slide them up over your hands with the easy opening flaps. Great product!

•  

The Titleist mitts are awesome! Comfortable and functional, you don't even have to take them off entirely to make your swing.

•  

I have the Titleist Mitts, and I got a pair of Ping mitts for a great deal this winter. They are more weather proof than the Titleist model. And they have finger slots inside them.  Both great products.

•  

grumpy830

I use Titleist cart mitts. I not only use my mitts on my hands, I use them to keep my balls warm.

ummm, wow, too much information there

•  

never use them b/c we don't have too much cold play here and if its that cold I'm probably not going to be out there

•  

We really don't get much rain here and it's not that cold in the winter .... I have a pair of Cold weather and rain gloves but I really don't use them much. I think I used the rain gloves twice last year and I never took the cold weather gloves out of the package. It hasn't snowed here in probably 10+ years , not like some of you that get several feet of the stuff .......