Forums

Limited Edition SciFlex Glove

•  

A year or so ago, I saw some SciFlex gloves in a Master's green.  I was wondering if it is possible to order it for a collection piece rather than a playing piece.  I would like to snag one if they are still produced or if they will be produced for 2010 Masters?  Also, is it possible to buy a Charlie Hoffman WM glove for a collection?  Both options would be fantastic.

I have a SciFlex Patriot glove that I kept but would like to see if I could get one the other two.  Thanks!

•  

EMK,

The SciFlex you are referring to are much easier to reproduce than Hoffman's green StaSof which requires a minimum order of several hundred. You can expect to see some cool, new SciFlex next year, including hopefully at The Masters and you can be sure we'll offer some up to you guys.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris

•  

So getting a touch of the Hoff is not going to happen eh... I guess I will have to beg him if I catch him at a tournament!  Thanks for the info, and I look forward to the color selections for next year, but I think I will be moving to the PTL for the season and that doesn't have color options (or can it?).

•  

So what is wrong with just plain old white gloves? No matter what else you wear they ALWAYS match.

•  

Nothing is wrong with them, I just want color.  If I have multiple colors for my gloves (like the SciFlex line provides), it helps me rotate the gloves and keep them fresh longer.  It very well could be a generational thing, but I do think the plain whites can get boring, that is why they make MyJoys, so we don't get bored! 

For me, it doesn't really matter since I will be using the PTL next season anyways, but color is always welcomed by me.

•  

Chris... Please help us Lefties out and "show us some love"! I love these special editions and colored models, but they are only available to right handers.

I take a Medium.... Pick me!!!!!!!

•  

Nothing wrong with just White, but some golfers like to have everything match. Me, Like you 19, I'll stick to all white. You're so right when you say they always match.

•  

19hole

So what is wrong with just plain old white gloves? No matter what else you wear they ALWAYS match.

People always what they cant get :)

I have a couple of the SciFlex gloves from the Ryder Cup last year,  ill post some pictures tonight

•  

Nick that is so true!!!!

•  

Love the options on the Sci Flex gloves, and they are great for our conditions here in OK.

•  

Thanks for the plug Tar Heel in looking out for us lefties...it is disappointing that the Sci Flex does not come in colors for us lefties

•  

Mondo... a fellow lefty and you live in Michigan as well? What are the odds.

Chris, you need to get some shipments of right handed Sci-Flex gloves shipped to Carl's Golf Land in Detroit so Mondo and I can go shopping! We can prop up sales in this state a bit!

•  

Mondo

Thanks for the plug Tar Heel in looking out for us lefties...it is disappointing that the Sci Flex does not come in colors for us lefties

+1 from me also. looks like the 3 of us have the midwest cover for the lefties!

Shaun