Forums

Pure Touch Limited Available

•  

I know some of us were having difficulty getting our hands on the PTL glove.  It is now available for order at tgw.com for about $25.  If you haven't tried it, I would strongly recommend it.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=13136

•  

thanks!

•  

GolfLocker has them as well, FYI.

•  

The only problem with ordering from one of the on line sites is they get you on shipping costa. Shipping & Handling may run as high as $9.00. That makes the price a little too high for me. The last I checked, Golf Headquarters may be handling them soon so I'll wait it out

•  

EMKelly0106

I know some of us were having difficulty getting our hands on the PTL glove.  It is now available for order at tgw.com for about $25.  If you haven't tried it, I would strongly recommend it.

http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=13136

Golf Warehouse now has them too. $24.99 plus shipping. Shipping is high.

•  

eagle3

The only problem with ordering from one of the on line sites is they get you on shipping costa. Shipping & Handling may run as high as $9.00. That makes the price a little too high for me. The last I checked, Golf Headquarters may be handling them soon so I'll wait it out

Why not buy few then, and get the shipping cost to just a couple bucks a glove?!?!?!  At least that's what I tell myself!

•  

Go to www.golfsmith.com and use BBAC710 for free shipping.

•  

I have not tried one but I will pick one up to check out the difference! Thanks for the suggestion.

•  

Online Golfsmith has the PTL, and in store pick up is available. I would think that means they carry them in their stores.  

Hey there Eagle3, Bart from GolfLocker.com here.  How many gloves were you interested in getting?  I know that we only charge what UPS charges us for shipping, so we don't make any $ off of shipping.  Every year UPS raises their rates about 3%, and every year we actually lose $ on our shipping charges.  Thousands actually as we give free shipping on orders over $100.  Tell you what, if you order some PT gloves, and you aren't over the $100 threshold, I can knock the shipping down to $3 for your entire order.  We have tons of great deals right now on the site, so you may end up over $100 anyways.  If you decide to order just the PT's, just put in the order comments box that 'Bart said to knock shipping down to $3' and we'll get it done for you.  Hope this helps!

Yours in golf,

Bart

•  

Very nice gesture from GolfLocker. 

•  

Thanks for the Offer Bart. Had already purchased a 3pack from my local Pro back home, but will keep you in mind for the future. Hope some of the other guys in this Forum see this and take you up on your very kind gesture.

•  

GolfLocker.com

Hey there Eagle3, Bart from GolfLocker.com here.  How many gloves were you interested in getting?  I know that we only charge what UPS charges us for shipping, so we don't make any $ off of shipping.  Every year UPS raises their rates about 3%, and every year we actually lose $ on our shipping charges.  Thousands actually as we give free shipping on orders over $100.  Tell you what, if you order some PT gloves, and you aren't over the $100 threshold, I can knock the shipping down to $3 for your entire order.  We have tons of great deals right now on the site, so you may end up over $100 anyways.  If you decide to order just the PT's, just put in the order comments box that 'Bart said to knock shipping down to $3' and we'll get it done for you.  Hope this helps!

Yours in golf,

Bart

Bart,

Great gesture, will checkout the website today. Welcome to the Ambassador community.