Forums

Sci Flex gloves-love em'!

• 877 points

I've very rarely worn a glove through the years I've been playing golf. Earlier this year i felt the urge to put a glove back on, and while I don't wear one all of the time, I wouldn't wear anything else now but the sci Flex glove. I bought one as a trial to see how I would like it and went out the next day and bought two more just to have them, just in case. It looks and feels great! Anybody else have any experience with them?

E

•  

I used to be a SciFlex guy until recently; I switched to the Pure Touch Limited. 

It is a fantastic glove and I like how you have the color options available to match your outfits.  If you would like a glove that feels better than the SciFlex, give the PTL a try, you wouldn't be disappointed and it will last you a long time since you don't regularly wear a glove.

•  

I like the Sci Flex as well...too bad I'm left handed and they don't come in colors...I only get all white or black white.

Bummer for us lefties...

•  

I also like the Sci Flex, I haven't tried the PTL

•  

I have tried the SciFlex and found it to be a good glove, but I am a SofJoy man at present. Am still waiting to try the PureTouch and may switch to that one if it is better for what I want & Like. I also keep a couple of WeatherSof on hand just in case.

•  

I wear Sci Flex gloves, but can't wait to try the PTL.

The Oklahoma summers are heck on a golf glove with the humidity, and the SciFlex seems to hold up the best.

•  

Mondo

I like the Sci Flex as well...too bad I'm left handed and they don't come in colors...I only get all white or black white.

Bummer for us lefties...

I know what you mean, us lefties get no love! :)