Forums

Right Hand Cadet Gloves

• 5 points

I'm wondering why companies don't offer Right Hand Cadet Gloves.  I've found one company that does and as much as I love my FJ Gloves I may have to end up switching.

•  

myndcraft
    I'm wondering why companies don't offer Right Hand Cadet Gloves.  I've found one company that does and as much as I love my FJ Gloves I may have to end up switching.

Hello Myndcraft,

I must first ask you to post an image of your current FJ  glove on your hand?  Just to ensure you are wearing the proper size glove, we would love to verify that it fits correctly.  We find that nearly 20-25% of golfers get refit to a tighter fitting glove.

Also, custom sizes are available, you must order through and account and their are minimums involved but we will make them for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

DG

•  

Myndcraft

Morning sir. Welcome to the Community. I am a left handed golfer and have been using FJ gloves for many years. Devin's question is spot on. Many people wear gloves that are too big for them. If you have a golf store nearby then try the FJ display where they have you place your hand on the board to measure your fingers, the width of your hand, and the length of your hand. That should help.

Also bear in mind that most recreational golfers use their glove for many rounds, which means the glove will stretch out. While it's snug in the store in a couple wearings it will fit better.

Good luck.