Forums

New StaCool Glove

•  

Has anyone seen this new glove for sale yet?  Looks interesting, but I'll reserve judgment until I hear from someone who's using them.  In our heat and humidity here in SE Texas, this might be a good way to go during the summer months.

• 5826 points

pulplvr
    Has anyone seen this new glove for sale yet?  Looks interesting, but I'll reserve judgment until I hear from someone who's using them.  In our heat and humidity here in SE Texas, this might be a good way to go during the summer months.

I am looking forward to trying this new glove.

•  

I'm interested to hear the first-hand usage as well.  Additional durability is always a nice feature in the heat.

• 851 points

Looking forward to putting one on and seeing how durable they will be.  The Houston heat will be the true test of how cool and durable it will be for me.

• 2240 points

Going by the blog post, it will be available May 15th.  Same as you guys, I'm looking forward to using this during the humid Atlanta summers.

•  

"The glove" for the humiture in South Carolina in the summer.  Very interested in trying it.  

• 757 points

I saw the women's StaCooler in a Pro Shop in southern AZ.  The men's StaCool will not be available until 15 May.

• 4586 points

I'll be trying one or two mid summer this year.  We certainly aren't the humid south but we easily see 85 + and humid here.  

• 1979 points

Gonna have to give this one a shot this summer. So hot and humid in the Carolinas.

•  

I'm headed to Myrtle Beach for a week and wish I had a StaCool to try out.

•  

Am a Fan of this glove,  So slad to hear too hear the Women's New StaCooler is already available ! Will have to get hands on one !

Runchr
    I saw the women's StaCooler in a Pro Shop in southern AZ.  The men's StaCool will not be available until 15 May.

• 2028 points

Yes this glove sounds like a good option for the summer humid months for sure.  May have to give it a try when I see it on the shelves.