Forums

GLOVE COLOR

•  

etakmit
    I've noticed I can even get the SciFlex's (my preference) in 7 different colors.  I'm liking this.

I like these as well and do like the color selection..........I play these and they are a good glove....

•  

It's a great option to have the colored gloves... just another variable to put into your outfit each day.  I have not tried the Spectrum gloves yet but plan to do so.  The only problem is you need a lot of different colors to work with your various outfits.  Just think, going down this route you will now have to coordinate pants, shirt, hat, socks, shoes, belt and glove!  You've gotta love putting it all together!

• 1976 points

I haven't been able to find any in stores yet, but when I do I WILL be buying a lime one :)

•  

Mike_C
    It's a great option to have the colored gloves... just another variable to put into your outfit each day.  I have not tried the Spectrum gloves yet but plan to do so.  The only problem is you need a lot of different colors to work with your various outfits.  Just think, going down this route you will now have to coordinate pants, shirt, hat, socks, shoes, belt and glove!  You've gotta love putting it all together!

Why yes I do!

• 3506 points

Dolfan
    I haven't been able to find any in stores yet, but when I do I WILL be buying a lime one :)

Plenty of online retailers sell the gloves!

• 1664 points

I wish my course would carry the Spectrum offerings.  Our marketing guy said we did not have a large enough need to carry them.  I guess he did not see the crowd gathered around a few people who had them asking questions.  Looks like I will have to order a dozen or so and try and get the buzz going so we can get some on stock for our customers.

•  

I would go to TGW.com and order the full color compliment (if you are that bold). When you start wearing them people will notice for sure.

I just picked up a Navy one this week as well.

• 387 points

I love the color selection now available. Definitely going to purchase a few of them...Carolina Blue, red and green