Forums

GLOVE COLOR

• 1012 points

GLAD TO SEE GLOVES WITH COLOR AGAIN. FJ DID THIS YEARS AGO AND I AM GLAD T SEE ITS RETURN.

• 3506 points

Ah, yes, the FJ Spectrum. Glove feels amazing and the color really pops. Fell in love with them at the PGA Show. Check it out!

• 4396 points

I've noticed I can even get the SciFlex's (my preference) in 7 different colors.  I'm liking this.

•  

Thanks for the props on these wonderful new gloves. I have been using the Spectrums for the past several weeks and am falling in love with them. Of course the fit and feel is beyond superb, but adding the colors to match the apparel is a huge win. Last week I wore the Yellow glove with the latest Nassau apparel and my new DNA's.

Smokin'...

•  

I have not had a chance to check these out yet...are they like the Sta Sof in terms of fit, feel and performance?

• 1843 points

I will probably stay with white but it's nice to have a choice.

•  

Chris92009
    I have not had a chance to check these out yet...are they like the Sta Sof in terms of fit, feel and performance?

Chris, it is a StaSof glove but in color. Exact same in every way, only looks way nicer.

•  

Tar Heel
    Chris92009I have not had a chance to check these out yet...are they like the Sta Sof in terms of fit, feel and performance?

Chris, it is a StaSof glove but in color. Exact same in every way, only looks way nicer.

I thought it was more like a Titleist professional on the palm and a synthetic material on the back of the hand.

•  

I'll stay with the stasof in white for now.

• 5190 points

NCBob
    I'll stay with the stasof in white for now.

Me too! The colored gloves would be a bit of a distraction.

• 1012 points

I WOULD LOVE TO GET A RED BUT NONE AROUND MY AREA YET

•  

Chris -  seems to fit me a little bit tighter than the StaSof - I actually like it better than the StaSof - but haven't had a chance to use the Spectrum in really warm weather (been playing when the temperature is in the 40's) -  should get a chance Sunday - calling for 60 degree day.

•  

Colors are really nice.

•  

Tar Heel
    Chris92009I have not had a chance to check these out yet...are they like the Sta Sof in terms of fit, feel and performance?

That is awesome! I cannot wait to get some!! Thx

•  

Go Hokies
    Chris -  seems to fit me a little bit tighter than the StaSof - I actually like it better than the StaSof - but haven't had a chance to use the Spectrum in really warm weather (been playing when the temperature is in the 40's) -  should get a chance Sunday - calling for 60 degree day.

I would prefer a tighter fit slightly so that will work even better! Thx