Forums

FJ Pure Touch Limited

• 354 points

best glove, feel and durable well beyond what you would think

•  

Finally ordered two pairs to try out.  Need to find out what all the hype is about ;)

•  

You'll like them, miniwarmth.  Keeping mine until the weather cools down some.  Just too hot and humid right now for that glove, at least to me.  I'm loving the new StaCools I've picked up, though.

•  

I just got my order of  PTL's and small stash of the some other models. Only problems is that they sent Cadet sizes for the PTL's --- ughhh....looks like I'll have to wait a little longer to experience them properly.

• 4670 points

I LOVED my PTL.  But I put a hole in it after two rounds (right on my wedding ring - i don't take it off).

So I stick with the SciFlex's which are a bit more durable (I've never worn a hole through in that spot).

•  

Interesting, etakmit.  I've got a lot more wear on my PTLs than that and have not noticed any wear at all in the area of my wedding ring, which I also wear all the time.  There is a darker spot on the StaCools at that location, but no wear.  In fact, I cannot recall ever having any type or brand of glove wear through at my ring's location.

•  

etskmit, I think you should have your glove size checked. I only wear the PTL and find I get as many as 6 rounds and range sessions out of them. They last as long as any other glove in either the FootJoy or Titleist catalog.

•  

Finally tested out my PTL gloves. Great texture and feel and wonderful grip, even on worn grips. Do you guys wash/rinse them like the others?

•  

miniwarmth
    Finally tested out my PTL gloves. Great texture and feel and wonderful grip, even on worn grips. Do you guys wash/rinse them like the others?

I do not. I just toss them out and open a new one.

•  

Those of us without Rick's contacts do whatever we can to keep our gloves in good condition for as long as possible.  Haven't rinsed mine but they haven't had that much use either.  I've been using my StaCool gloves in the summertime high heat and humidity here in southeastern Texas, saving the PTLs and the StaSofs for when the weather cools down.

• 549 points

My brother got me my first one for Christmas last year....what a present.  Definitely a favorite!

•  

They are great. I usually rotate it in during tournament.  Btw, just noticed your shoes in your profile pic! Nice!

• 1686 points

The best glove on the market!

• 1686 points

The best glove on the market!

• 1730 points

I have to thank Rick (19hole) for letting me try these out last Saturday during the TT outing in MA.. I was VERY impressed with the quality and feel..  Honestly the best glove I ever put on...   Thanks Rick for sharing, truly appreciate it..  I need to find some.