Forums

Spectrum

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!  I don't know how you can't! I was hitting balls in our Brockton simulator without one, 4 irons about 200.  Put one on was consistently 215 with a slight draw.

And then someone woke you from you're dream state......

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    TNT009Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!  I don't know how you can't! I was hitting balls in our Brockton simulator without one, 4 irons about 200.  Put one on was consistently 215 with a slight draw.

I think Jamie needs to recalibrate the simulator...

• 1660 points

Ya I can have sweaty hands in the heat of the summer and the glove gives me the confidence to know that I don't need to choke the club to hold on.  Without a glove it seems my hands sweat worse.  Always amazed how Freddy Couples has been able to do it all these years.  

• 1664 points

I will have to ask my head pro if he wants to order some.  I think three or four in some popular colors could help us bring in more business to our golf shop and I know our local school teams will love them.  

•  

Thanks Randy...

•  

It wasn't the glove it was the shoes...GOTTA BE THE SHOES MAN!!!!!

•  

TNT009
    Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!

What size are they?  Hate to let those things go to waste.  lol

TT

•  

Always hunting for a bargain, Tim?. Just in case, I wear Large. ;-)

•  

TNT009
    Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!

Same here.  I've used the rain gloves, but the others are sitting with the rest of my golf stuff.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

That would be an interesting test.  I haven't worn a glove in almost 20 years.  I really only stopped because I was at the age when a "golf tan" wasn't cool.  I didn't notice much difference at the time so I never went back.

• 3506 points

tdogg21
    Devin_GmitterTNT009Boy I wish I wore a glove.... All my gloves from the FJAI are just sitting in the cabinet!  I don't know how you can't! I was hitting balls in our Brockton simulator without one, 4 irons about 200.  Put one on was consistently 215 with a slight draw.

That would be an interesting test.  I haven't worn a glove in almost 20 years.  I really only stopped because I was at the age when a "golf tan" wasn't cool.  I didn't notice much difference at the time so I never went back.

I would do anything for a golf tan right about now... Dying for some warmth, green grass, and less OB Rights than last year!

•  

Any FJC reviews as yet?

•  

Review!

My first pairs of the FJ Spectrum arrived on Friday, and I broke out a Carolina Blue model to celebrate the North Carolina Tar Heel victory over Dook this week. Here is the skinny:

The glove is better than advertised. It of course looks fantastic, and has a feel very much like the StaSoft (which it is, only colored). The gloves feel a tad bit more snug than the StaSoft models at first, but only a bit. Once I played a couple holes it was right where I wanted it to be.

For you "color people," these are really rich looking. The color is bold and really stands out a great deal. I especially like the fact that the lower part (palm area) is traditional white color, so these aren't 100% colored. Not sure why, but I prefer that.  

I got four colors; Red, Carolina Blue, Yellow, Grey (Purple not available in right hand!). They all really look fantastic and I can see adding a couple more colors to the repertoire soon.

• 3506 points

Tar Heel
    Review!

My first pairs of the FJ Spectrum arrived on Friday, and I broke out a Carolina Blue model to celebrate the North Carolina Tar Heel victory over Dook this week. Here is the skinny:

The glove is better than advertised. It of course looks fantastic, and has a feel very much like the StaSoft (which it is, only colored). The gloves feel a tad bit more snug than the StaSoft models at first, but only a bit. Once I played a couple holes it was right where I wanted it to be.

For you "color people," these are really rich looking. The color is bold and really stands out a great deal. I especially like the fact that the lower part (palm area) is traditional white color, so these aren't 100% colored. Not sure why, but I prefer that.  

I got four colors; Red, Carolina Blue, Yellow, Grey (Purple not available in right hand!). They all really look fantastic and I can see adding a couple more colors to the repertoire soon.

FJ does offer Purple (or Grape) in the RH my friend. Load up!

•  

I'll agree with Randy's observation and usage.  The glove does feel a little bit snugger to me also.

The colors are great but I would like to have the glove all one color; although I'm sure I'll get use to having the white palm.