Forums

FJ Rain Glove rated #1

•  

In the Jan. issue of mygolfspy they tested 8 brands of rain gloves. They tested them damp and soaked. FJ was rated Best overall. www.mygolfspy.com/best-rain-gloves-for-golf

•  

Totally agree with their results.  I always carry them in my bag and even use them in the hot humid days of the summer.  Superior gloves.  Wear a lot of black so the color is good also.....

• 4131 points

Dual purpose gloves. I wear them on cool days too.

•  

I love my FJ rain gloves, they are number #1 by far the best on the market.

• 3676 points

I keep a set of FJ rain gloves in my bag.  When I need them and remember they're in there, I LOVE them.  It just so happens that I usually forget and just normally wear my SciFlex.  No problems usually with them either!

• 2377 points

i keep a pair in my bag at all times and swear by them.  I discovered them on a trip to Ireland where we ran into rain. They work great, the wetter the better even.  

•  

My FJ rain gloves are always in the bag.  On really cool mornings, I'll wear both gloves, instead of pulling out the cart mitts until it warms up enough to play with just my regular FJ glove.  

•  

I've tried several brands of rain glove - Footjoy works better, period.

•  

I love my FJ rain gloves...period!  They have saved me lots of strokes...years ago the Zero Restriction gloves were one of the first to come to market but they do not compare in performance to FJ!

•  

A necessity in any bag. Never leave home without them.

•  

NCBob
    A necessity in any bag. Never leave home without them.

Ditto that one Bob, have a few pair myself...by far the best rain gloves period!!

•  

Devin ... are the rain gloves sold as both pairs and singles? Have seen quite a few advertised here and there but there seems to be both options about?

•  

CROCMAN
    Devin ... are the rain gloves sold as both pairs and singles? Have seen quite a few advertised here and there but there seems to be both options about?

If you find the rain gloves in singles, I want to know about it.....I have been buying pairs for years and have not seen the singles....have been selling the right handed glove to lefties.....I cannot hit a ball with two gloves on......interesting concept...  :-)

• 708 points

I'm picking up some rain gloves this year as it seems to ruin my other Titleist Players gloves /Titleist Perma Soft options.  It seems the leather is hard and stiff and just not the same after it gets too wet.  Going to try some other FJ models this year and see if I am missing out.  

• 254 points

This may sound like dumb question. Are the rain gloves as good as they are advertised?