Forums

Packaging Cheats Lefties!Q

• 5 points

My daughter is a high school varsity golfer. She loves her FootJoy Weathersof glove but we are dismayed with the packaging! At ***'s Sporting Goods, you can get two gloves for right handed players packaged together for $11.99. A single glove for a left handed player also costs $11.99. We understand that she may not always have selection, but this is outright cheating!!

• 5065 points

That seems grossly unfair.

•  

IndianaReader

My daughter is a high school varsity golfer. She loves her FootJoy Weathersof glove but we are dismayed with the packaging! At ***'s Sporting Goods, you can get two gloves for right handed players packaged together for $11.99. A single glove for a left handed player also costs $11.99. We understand that she may not always have selection, but this is outright cheating!!

As a fellow lefty I feel your pain, but it is simply a supply and demand issue. nothing more. Look around you can find deals on Footjoy gloves and lefty gloves for women.

Welcome to the community :)

• 2966 points

Try Ebay's online  stores you can often find many great deals......As a fellow LH I feel your pain.