Forums

New Glove

• 5736 points

There is nothing like putting on a new glove for the first time. Broke out a new SciFlex this afternoon. The craftmanship is outstanding.

• 4565 points

Love it!  I have a few new SciFlex's in my bag.  They'll go into play when I take my golf trip in about a month.  Until then I'll beat up my current SciFlex!

• 2801 points

MarkWDallasTx
    There is nothing like putting on a new glove for the first time. Broke out a new SciFlex this afternoon. The craftmanship is outstanding.

Could not agree more.  If we were on tour we could have a few new ones every round.  

•  

Love the Sciflex ... had a flirtation with PTL for a little while but it's Sciflex all the way for me.

• 819 points

SciFlex gloves are sweet.  I love the new glove feeling as well.  

•  

They do feel great, don't they!

•  

I broke out a fresh PTL this past weekend.  No better feeling on your hands.

TT

•  

I'm surrendered to Sciflex. Great glove indeed.

• 3066 points

Putting on a brand new glove is a wonderful feeling. I bought a dozen not too long ago and have been pulling out new ones before the current gloves wore out. Couldn't resist that feeling.

•  

I have to break out a new StaSoft later this week.  Today's round was rained out after almost 8 holes and one of my two StaSofts did not make it back to the clubhouse with me.  Have no idea where it went.  Guess it got washed away like the entire round, the golf course, and both outings that were underway.

•  

OUCH!

Sounds like a bad day all way round.

• 5998 points

Love that feeling too. Unfortunately I don't really burn through gloves. I alternate my usage and store them after play on plastic "glove tree".  I get a few months out of them and I play 3-4x a week. I must not sweat that much.