Forums

COLOURED GLOVES

•  

I still play with a Black FJ Sta-Sof Glove!  It is a great look with Black Hat, Belt and Shoes!

• 1979 points

Im gonna have to look for some of these color one's.

• 15 points

Thank You

• 15 points

Thank You

• 15 points

So I ended up purchasing the Sciflex with the Black accents over the weekend.  Just to hold me over for a couple of weeks.

I did what a couple of you suggested and looked online for vendors carrying the colored gloves that I was looking for. (blue and Red). Found them and purchased 3 if each. I should be good for the rest of the year! Thanks for the help,......

• 4420 points

Ooh I know what I'm buying next!  

•  

What about having colored gloves available on the Myjoys website so we can order them with shoes...etc...??

• 1763 points

Would love the option of a coloured glove, if FJ gave us some options my favourite would be blue. With the new generation of golfers I'm sure they will launch some colour soon. Or at least start with a MyJoys design glove option.

• 2756 points

Chris92009
    I still play with a Black FJ Sta-Sof Glove!  It is a great look with Black Hat, Belt and Shoes!

I've always debated trying that!  You may have swayed me....think I'll give it a try.  All black like Johnny Cash!

•  

"Well, we're waiting"