Forums

Rain

•  

If it is raining heavy enough for me to need the rain pants you will find me at the bar. In lighter rain i will break out the rain gloves and s/s rain jacket.

• 1466 points

I've found once I put on the rainglove I can't keep my grips dry because the glove is wet so I've never been able to switch back, wish I could as some points though

•  

Gzink96
    I've found once I put on the rainglove I can't keep my grips dry because the glove is wet so I've never been able to switch back, wish I could as some points though

I have this happen as well.

I live in Oregon and if you don't play in the rain, you don't play much. I wear both gloves and it never bothers me. For some reason Footjoy makes by FAR the best rain gloves. I love them and would never wear anything else...

• 2397 points

I love rain golf-- especially when properly equipped.  They claim playing in the rain is an "attitude" issue-- its easy to have a positive attitude when properly equipped---- FJ rain gear AND a pair of FJ rain gloves are necessities.  Always carry the rain gloves in my bag.  

•  

The FJ Rain Gloves are excellent. We found at the FJA last fall they work best when damp, not soaked. Once soaked, roll them in a towel and wring them out to bring them back to being "damp".

• 244 points

No glove in the rain because I go inside :) j/k just weathersof for me no special rain glove I keep them pretty dry

•  

Always carry two pairs of FJ rain gloves in my bag....put one of the left hand when the light rain starts.......always wear a glove....also use this glove during the high humidity in Southern South Carolina......it does rain a lot in Southern South Carolina.....Randy, maybe someone ought to write a song about it never raining in Southern California.....ha..ha..be glad to ship you some H2O you way....play on our courses this year are way down......10,000 at our public course alone......

• 3299 points

Recently while digging through my golf drawer -- the same one where I found the old NXT Balls -- I found a pair of Zero Restriction Rain Gloves and pair of FJ's. The FJ's were still packaged and not used but I guess I must have used the ZR's before. The ZR's tags were broken off and stored in their plastic sleeve/container. Well I put them in my bag and when it started raining the other day, I had a big smile on my face. That was until I realised that they ripped open after a few shots.  Oh well. Let's see how the the old FJ's hold up.