Forums

Pure Touch Limited - For Lefties

• 417 points

Does anyone find it strange that the Pure Touch doesn't come in RH.  (Im a left handed golfer.)  We as leftys have come alone way but its still a right handed market.

•  

Welcome to the FJ community smith.

Feel your pain, play with a lot of lefties and they are always screaming that they don't get the range of products as their lesser skilled / stand on the wrong sid of the ball colleagues.

• 1466 points

I assume its just because they are made by hand, why they are so nice (sorry to rub it in)

•  

smith.... I am a Lefty as well and have come to accept that we are highly discriminated against! Even here at my beloved FJ....

I might recommend (soory FJ) that you try the GFore glove. I have gotten several, and while a bit pricey ($35) they were incredibly well and come in a huge variety of colors. I am a big fan of them.

• 3503 points

Try the StaSof glove to keep it in the FJ family. Both highest grade leather you can get. There is a reason why the StaSof is the #1 glove on tour. Give it a whirl!

• 2781 points

dzabkar
    Try the StaSof glove to keep it in the FJ family. Both highest grade leather you can get. There is a reason why the StaSof is the #1 glove on tour. Give it a whirl!

I was going to say the same thing.  I feel your pain though.

•  

StaSof is one of the best in the family of gloves at FJ...you should be pleased!

• 2740 points

As a fellow LH golfer I know what your going thru........it's amazing how difficult it can be to find RH gloves in some places, especially pro shops.

•  

Yes, it is a struggle.