Forums

Pure Touch Limited ...Why is it called limited?

• 1466 points

Hoping someone knowledgeable can help me out here. I love the PTL glove and was wondering what FJ means by limited. As in they are only available for a limited time and they only made a certain amount or what it stands for. If they are only out for a certain amount of time you can count on me stocking up!

Thanks for any feedback

• 780 points

I've wondered the same thing.  I assumed that it meant that it was their top of the line glove-I guess it would have been called premium then.  Interested to find out...

• 3506 points

Limited does not mean in terms of how long the glove will be out. From what I understand and heard, due to the high quality of the leather and glove-making process, the factory can only produce so much at a time. FJ does not use machines when it comes to making gloves. Believe me you, these gloves aint goin anywhere!

•  

Because the material and techniques used to make them limits their low production numbers, they aren't mass produced!

See I listened at the FJAI!

•  

Are the PTL all made in the US or at one specific location?

•  

CROCMAN
    Are the PTL all made in the US or at one specific location?

Made in Thailand in a separate smaller factory then our other gloves.  I am not sure if I can post pics but the place is MINT, it is probably nicer then our Brockton office!

•  

It may be nicer, but the "shoe box" is still the 1st and best in my mind.

Great gloves, wouldn't know what to do if I ran out.  I ensure I have a healthy supply at the begging of each season.

•  

NIce collection BB!

•  

The "pure touch" in my opinion refernces that it is the closest thing to playing without a glove since it competes in a way with the Titleist Players Glove IMHO, the "limited" refers to that fact that only a limited supply will pass the quality tests to make it out of the factory.  Thus the Pure Touch Limited is the logical name.  Just my two cents...

•  

TNT009
    Because the material and techniques used to make them limits their low production numbers, they aren't mass produced!

Todd, way to go! I was too distracted by all the shoes on the wall and how I could get some. That was heaven!

•  

Dallin
    TNT009Because the material and techniques used to make them limits their low production numbers, they aren't mass produced!

Todd, way to go! I was too distracted by all the shoes on the wall and how I could get some. That was heaven!

haha.....yeah i was a little distracted as well.  i learned a lot, but i think i missed just as much!

•  

TNT - And we thought during the entire time that you were trying to convince Maria to make some MyJoys gloves available...great job!  

On a side note, the PTL's are outstanding!

• 1135 points

I just picked up one of the PTL's and plan on wearing it tomorrow. I am amazed at how well it fits and how good it feels.

•  

I was trying!   Still hoping for some stuff seen to be produced!

•  

Purely the best glove on the market.  I do not believe that any other glove is built as well.  And it is not particularly for every player and budget.

TT