Forums

FJ Gold Glove

•  

I would assume most of you have seen the new GB's video, but if you look close you will see Ben wearing a gold FJ glove.  Have to love the suport.

• 2781 points

Love the video and definitely saw the gold FJ.

•  

That gold FJ glove looked extremely well-used/old.  Unlike the GB's.  What fun.

•  

If I may ask, where did you see this video? I'd love to see the glove.

•  

We could make a James Bond spoof entitled "the man with the golden glove"! Lol

•  

I noticed that as well...interesting for sure.

•  

youtube is where it is at but you have to look really close to his hand while he is in the cart

• 1062 points

headed there now...haven't seen it yet.

•  

Do you have a link to the video you could post? Is gold the new black this year and is FJ going to produce a gold glove? Number 1 in golf and all that surely warrants a gold glove. I'd buy one would you?

•  

I tried to find the specific link, but there were so many out there.  Just type in Golf boys new video and you will find it.

Sorry I couldn't attach the link.

•  

Fairway finder

Do you have a link to the video you could post? Is gold the new black this year and is FJ going to produce a gold glove? Number 1 in golf and all that surely warrants a gold glove. I'd buy one would you?

Welcome back Dave, were have you been?

•  

Chris92009
    We could make a James Bond spoof entitled "the man with the golden glove"! Lol

Luv it !

The color gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. It is linked to masculine energy and the power of the sun. It inspires knowledge, spirituality and a deep understanding of the self and the soul.

•  

HI Don, Thanks for the welcome, it's been a funny busy year that meant I didn't have a great deal of time to come to the forum, something had to give and this was one of the pleasures I'm afraid. Looking forward to be back and contributing.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Chris92009We could make a James Bond spoof entitled "the man with the golden glove"! Lol

Luv it !

The color gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. It is linked to masculine energy and the power of the sun. It inspires knowledge, spirituality and a deep understanding of the self and the soul.

Oooohhhh GGG you sound as you know what different colours stand for. What happens if you combine gold with blue and of course I'm a purple fan? Your thoughts on these colours would be great.