Forums

PGA Show 2013 Gloves

•  

Here are the gloves that were on display at the show. I'm posting this in Socks, too -- love those!

•  

I'm guessing those are SciFlex gloves based on the look, and while I'm not a huge fan of the SciFlex (I'm a PTL junkie) I'm sure there are plenty of golfers that love them AND the ability to coordinate colors with their glove.

•  

While I love these a TON, I am anticipating the colors will only be available in a left handed glove. Leaves we left handed golfers (Mondo, Shaun, me...) off the island.

•  

It's never too late to learn to play the correct way.  lol

TT

•  

Look nice, with just the right amount of color. When will these be at retailers?

•  

OUTIGER

TT

So confused Tim....

•  

I have always like the use of colors on gloves, but don't know that I can go away from the PTL now that I'm hooked

•  

I am with you on that GT.  Nothing but PTL's for me.  

Thanks again for sharing your insight's on the show though.

• 787 points

Love the blue and white FJ glove (NY Yankess)...lol

• 5378 points

Nice colors! Will this scheme be used with any of the other glove lines? And the socks rock!

•  

pistolpete
    Nice colors! Will this scheme be used with any of the other glove lines? And the socks rock!

In a word, possibly.  We are constantly experimenting with new materials, colors, closures etc. and for those purposes nothing is really OB.

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Tim, we already stand on the "right" side of the ball, so to us we are a ok! lol