Cameron Releases

Cameron Releases

• 2762 points

Pretty cool offerings today!  Got one of each sans the bag. 

•  

Very nice pick-up...a bit of a costly day, but oh well, it the holiday season!  Enjoy.

•  

Very nice pick-up...a bit of a costly day, but oh well, it the holiday season!  Enjoy.

• 2781 points

BostonBuzza

I agree. Cameron stuff is always pricey but they have some nice stuff.  Enjoy Smithjss!

•  

I picked up a bag. Peter Millar is some nice stuff, but I kind of refuse to buy when FJ makes apparel.

•  

Smithjss
    Pretty cool offerings today!  Got one of each sans the bag.

HOW MUCH IS THE BAG AND WHERE DO YOU FIND THEM

•  

Tyler Higley
    I picked up a bag. Peter Millar is some nice stuff, but I kind of refuse to buy when FJ makes apparel.

WHERE DO YOU FIND A CAMERON BAG

•  

BRUCE
    Tyler HigleyI picked up a bag. Peter Millar is some nice stuff, but I kind of refuse to buy when FJ makes apparel.WHERE DO YOU FIND A CAMERON BAG

ScottyCameron.com Club Cameron members have 48 hour priority for the releases. The bags sold out in about 5 minutes.

• 2756 points

Missed the release as I was in a meeting.  I really wanted a bag.  Great sweaters though.

Vokey release is next Monday.

•  

Bag was gone in under two minutes, glad I was fast!

• 2762 points

Glad to see you scored one.  I was thinking of you when I first saw the orange stand bag.  Good looking for sure.  

•  

Do you have an inside track to the Voke releases?  You are the second person I heard mention a release date.  Do you have any ideas as to what is coming out?  I love the fact that the Voke pretty much sticks with FJ apparel.  

•  

Stay tuned to the vokey release thread inThe Clubhouse on The Cameron Collector, there's a guy that gets the inside scoop !

•  

thanks for the tip..I do have an account for the CC, but do not check it as often as FJ and TT.

Happy Holidays!

•  

I like the sweaters a lot. the bag not so much unless I was going to do some hunting while I golfed.