Shirts with flags ? can we order these ?

Shirts with flags ? can we order these ?

•  

noticed Oliver Goss at the Australian Masters has sweet footjoy shirts with the Aussie flag on them. Can we order those with the American flag on the. it's also on his pants don't know if he has footjoy pants on though. 

don't know who this gal is but she has it too

•  

hmm havent seen these...good eye Randy.

•  

cutomize them

•  

nice catch.  Can't say I would have picked that out.

•  

Good eye. I noticed Titleist hat customization with flags but never on shirts.

•  

BostonBuzza
    nice catch.  Can't say I would have picked that out.

I saw it on TV first. Goss was playing with Adam Scott and he has the navy shirt FJ logo and the aussie flag right below very cool

• 2781 points

Nice eye.  I like that something to match the MyJoys

•  

Now that the flag has been SEEN, I certainly like the touch, albeit is subtle.  Right below the FJ logo looks sharp.

• 335 points

Just talked to the apparel man over here at FJ,  the flags are tour only...... Sorry mates

•  

Joe_Izzo
    Just talked to the apparel man over here at FJ,  the flags are tour only...... Sorry mates

Bummer ! thanks for letting us know.

•  

I had a feeling that might be the case.  Thanks for the update.  

•  

Bummer!  Would not surprise me if they put the flags on apparel for the general public if we keep asking for it.  Let's not give up - our voice may be heard.  I am sure that they would be very popular if released to the public!!!!

•  

ToddL
    Bummer!  Would not surprise me if they put the flags on apparel for the general public if we keep asking for it.  Let's not give up - our voice may be heard.  I am sure that they would be very popular if released to the public!!!!

I agree it would be cool and I would buy one

•  

Todd, count me in.  I would order a couple.

•  

Joe_Izzo

RATS! Not even for an extra charge?