Sedona & Shadow Creek

Sedona & Shadow Creek

•  

Definitely best course I've played and got numerous compliments on entire FJ ensemble!

•  

Todd, awesome outfit and great courses!  I am very sure it would be difficult to compare it to any other courses. . . most anything else will be much less!

Anyway, I'm headed out to Sin City in a couple of days.  We're playing Anthem (Lexington & Concord), in a couple of days.  I had the same shirt put away, but it will be a no contest to yours. . . your shoes and shirt combo k|cks a88.

_nol

• 1876 points

Todd,

looks like you all had a blast. Shadow Creek from the pics is jaw dropping!

•  

1.  Played Paiute's Wolf the day before, a must if you love P. Dye!

•  

Dye's island green!

•  

Sweet styling, Todd.  Personally, I like this outfit better than the blue one you wore at Triggs Memorial.  We humble FJA's bow down to the fashion prowess of TNT009, Tar Heel, and GoHokies.

• 2756 points

Slick fit, Todd!  Wouldn't expect anything less.  Hope you had a great time.

•  

I'll have to agree with you, orange trumps blue anyway, sorry TH!

pulplvr
    Sweet styling, Todd.  Personally, I like this outfit better than the blue one you wore at Triggs Memorial.  We humble FJA's bow down to the fashion prowess of TNT009, Tar Heel, and GoHokies.
  •  

Looking good as you always do Todd. Well done.

•  

Ben Curtis is wearing your Shadow Creek shirt today at Disney.

•  

Haaaa, you saw it here first!

•  

Styling there, Todd....Luv the Orange. Even your golf cart  coordinates !  Wish I was playing those courses. Will have to put them on my list.

TNT009
    Played Paiute's Wolf the day before, a must if you love P. Dye!

•  

Love ensemble one TNT and  must admit that I have never really considered white and grey as a viable combo but you do them proud ... and just love the coral Asyms (have been looking at these for a while but just don't know how often I'd we're them.

Also love ensemble two ... Love orange and black ... and is that orange socks I see ... very,very nice!

OZ-Crocman

•  

Yeah the socks were orange, and fortunately not quality of FJ! Theyve become my cold in house socks!

• 2762 points

Looking great Todd