Another addition :-)

Another addition :-)

•  

Looks awesome in person.  Photos don't do it justice!

It's the 15th of my humble collection (not bad though considering I started this year though!!)

• 2756 points

Nice pickup!  Love the pencil stripe!

•  

Very nice Justin.  I have that exact shirt and wear it quite often, and I agree that no photos can do that shirt justice.

•  

Nice pickup. I am thinking that this will be one that I would like to order when I place my next order with the FJ on the collar

•  

Thanks guys.  I have the Ocean with white stripes, Navy with coral stripes and the Orange with slate too.  The pencil stripe is definitely a must for any golfer who wants style and performance.

•  

Justin,  why no collar logo?  Did you order it or just pick it up at your local shop?  Good choice, either way.

•  

No shoes to match?

•  

Tar Heel
    No shoes to match?

Not all of us can afford to match shoes to every shirt we own.   :)

•  

I've got shoes to match that shirt (old style ASYM's). Also have that shirt and the solid color on with FJ logo on collar.

Just love that color.

•  

Very nice Justin....Add some Charcoal Slacks and you will radiate pure sophistication !

•  

Very lovely shirt, wear it well!

•  

Great shirt, love it... I hope to be building a new collection this spring!

•  

Tar Heel
    No shoes to match?

Randy,

Not everyone has the big pockets like you and Bobby!  :-)   I wish I could buy more shoes.

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Very nice Justin....Add some Charcoal Slacks and you will radiate pure sophistication !

Considering Gray pants are being added next year that is a definite!!

•  

Very nice Justin.