Stricker has it right...

Stricker has it right...

• 2762 points

With the cooler weather here in Atlanta I've been wearing a lot of the FJ mocks underneath the lisles for unrestricted comfort through eighteen.  Thanks for the indirect suggestion Steve-O.  I wish I would have figured out this combo a long time ago.  Sorry for the sideways images.  I'm mactarded.  

•  

Wearing with black pants?

•  

Love the pencil stripe Smith!  Got that shirt coming in for me this week.

Do you play or caddy?  Looks like you have a Tour shirt!

• 2762 points

Hey TNT. You got it. Black FJs for sure. @Justin. I'm not affiliated with the tour but am lucky enough to have an very good buddy who is, hence the tour wear.

•  

Nice style, Rolex logo to boot, very top notch!

•  

Smith that is awesome!  Good for you!  Hope he rolls a Scotty!  That would have nice side benefits to your friendship I'm sure!  :-)

• 1344 points

Love the hat and Polo!

•  

Very fine looking pairing, Smithjss.  With black or navy slacks and black Icons, superb.  Wear in good health.

•  

Another FJ Fashionista surfaces, LOL ! Very sharp, Smithjss......

Smithjss
    With the cooler weather here in Atlanta I've been wearing a lot of the FJ mocks underneath the lisles for unrestricted comfort through eighteen.  Thanks for the indirect suggestion Steve-O.  I wish I would have figured out this combo a long time ago.  Sorry for the sideways images.  I'm mactarded.

•  

I think Steve is wearing the performance base layer. It's tighter compression fit makes for a more comfortable combination under your shirt and far less restricting. Will be relocating soon to the North Atlanta area. Looks like there are more golf clubs there than in Palm Springs.

•  

bholley
    I think Steve is wearing the performance base layer. It's tighter compression fit makes for a more comfortable combination under your shirt and far less restricting. Will be relocating soon to the North Atlanta area. Looks like there are more golf clubs there than in Palm Springs.

That would have to be a lot of courses. There are a large number of courses in the Palm Springs area. A large number.

•  

There are alot. Outside of golf, a great view any where you turn, and great Mexican food, Palm Springs has the coolest airport.

• 2762 points

Probably right on the performance layer but when I'm teeing off at first light the mock hits the spot and has no restriction at all for me.  Glad to have you coming to Atlanta.  We'll have to get together some time for a round.  I've only played one Palm Springs course and it was Indian Wells in August many years ago during a conference.  Beautiful course and surroundings but of course it was Africa hot.  The airport there is pretty great.  Only in Palm Springs can you find an open-air airport.  I'm not sure if its still that way but it was the last time I was through.  Great steakhouses, sushi and Mexican food for sure!