"FJ" Embroidered Collar Apparel

"FJ" Embroidered Collar Apparel

• 2756 points

My local shop is no longer going to sell FJ apparel with the "FJ" logo embroidered on the collar.  Does anyone know of an online shop that sells the product with this feature?  

I love the tour look it adds to the apparel and hope I can find another source to keep me geared up.

Best,

Ryan :)

•  

You can have your local shop order custom shirts just for you.  It is a 3 piece minimum for custom embroidered apparel.  I'm surprised your shop carried them in the first place, many shops opt for the plain collar as it has more mass appeal.

DG

• 2756 points

Thanks Devin.  That's good to know.  

Yeah it's been great that they've carried it.  Disappointed they're changing direction...what's worse is that they will only carry a limited line now as well.

•  

www.tourstop.com has them!

• 1973 points

Thanks for the link Todd, I prefer the FJ on the collar!

• 2756 points

Thanks Todd!  Have you used them before?

•  

Yes, with no issues at all!

• 2756 points

First order placed!  Appreciate the tip, Todd.  You saved me a hour drive to stock up!

Now you need to head to Michigan next weekend to play in the Frosty Boy at PGAGreg's course so you can see the looks I've put together!

•  

Does FJ have any policy on the color embroidery used for the FJ logo?  (I understand the 3 piece minimum).   Thanking about white shirts with

the FJ in a shade of pink.

Thanks

•  

Great question Bobby. I've seen the logo in black and white mostly, but with an accent color sometimes. For example, I saw a white shirt with Carolina Blue stripe that had a Carolina Blue logo.

I would call Rick, surely he can hook you up.

•  

The standard color is white, unless the shirt color is very light thenthey use black. I have asked in the past and was told that they choose the colors.

• 2756 points

Would be kind of nice to be able to customize shirts just like MyJoys.  Pick the color logo...maybe "FJ" or monogram...pick the color, etc.

Could be cool.

•  

I have white with FJ in Orange and another with FJ in Maroon (not sure if I should have been able).  Would love to have white with either

FJ in Green or FJ in a Pink shade -  (would be willing to get order together for three if those colors are possible).   Just need a blessing from

someone at FJ.

•  

Ryan Atkins
    Would be kind of nice to be able to customize shirts just like MyJoys.  Pick the color logo...maybe "FJ" or monogram...pick the color, etc.

Could be cool.

That is a great idea! If we ever go full e-commerce that should definitely be an option.  But I believe we do offer the FJ Collar logo in more colors then black and white, I can check on Monday.  

•  

Thanks on finding out about the logo colors -  I'm pretty sure I can work up an order through my local pro for 3 with a special color.

I get asked a lot about the one with the Orange FJ  (maroon version is still in the package).    Would love the have a green for Masters week. 

Pink shades work all the time.