Vokey.com Release

Vokey.com Release

• 1979 points

Looks like there is gonna be a Vokey release today! One of the spy shots showed a Titleist tour patch and had FJ. So looks like a new Vokey/FJ polo will be released later today! Can't wait

•  

Looking forward to it.

•  

I will be on the lookout. thanks for the heads up

• 1979 points

Should be today at 1eastern and it might actually be a pull over. Either way it'll be something cool and FJ!

•  

It been released since 9:20 Pacific time.. Had to get the Sedona polo!

•  

Stuff is up already. windshirt is cool with FJ logo. not so sold on shirt or hat.

• 1979 points

There is also a nice sweater!

•  

Got the white cubic mesh hat and the beanie.  Great stuff as always from Voke!  Which Scotty would do some better hats like Vokey!  Don't even get me started on why Scotty should switch to FJ apparel!!

•  

Picked up the windshirt, great looking stuff as always, if only SC would jump on the FJ train!

• 1979 points

Couldn't agree more with what you both are saying! I was hoping for an orange FJ polo from Vokey!!

•  

I was surprised no orange, but the Sedona line goes so easily with orange!

•  

As of 6 pm CST, the only apparel items still available are the beanie and the polo shirt.  Vokey stuff sells out quickly!

•  

I think the FJ logo helped out, I passed on last polo.... Saw it wasn't FJ and moved on!

•  

I like the shirt, not so much on the hat!

• 2756 points

Love the hat and rain jacket...passed on the polo.  Wish I had pulled the trigger on the sweater.